McKinney Talks Stalled & Dolphins On Sunshine | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McKinney Talks Stalled & Dolphins On Sunshine

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Still No Progress In McKinney Talks
The Miami Herald reports that there is no progress in talks with the Dolphins and their 3rd round pick Seth McKinney. "It's not like we are talking about the guy coming in here and being a starter or anything. He's got to get in here if he is going to make this team and be a contributor," coach Dave Wannstedt said.

Sunshine Network Live Dolphins Special
According to The Sunshine Network's website, you can catch a Dolphins special on July 30th at 6:30pm. The Sunshine Network (Direct TV 632) will air a live Dolphins special. The show will be replayed at 10:30 and also on July 31st at 6:30am and 12:30pm.

The network will also air the Dolphins at Titans scrimmage at 4:00pm on August 3rd.

I guess they weren't stalled for long, dunno if this was posted yet, but here's the link and article:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/home/home_index.html

Dolphins Sign Seth McKinney; Other Training Camp Notes
July 28, 2002

The Miami Dolphins today signed center Seth McKinney, their third-round draft choice this year, to a three-year contract, the team announced. McKinney, the Dolphins’ top pick in the 2002 draft, is the final of the team’s five draft choices to come to terms.

The 90th player taken overall, McKinney was a four-year letterman (1998-2001) at Texas A&M, during which time he started all 50 games that he played, as he became just the fifth center in NCAA I-A history to start every game in a career. He was a first-team All-Big 12 Conference selection each of his final two years, and was a finalist for the Rimington Award as the nation’s top center his senior season.

“I’m happy to get the contract signed and get back on the football field,†McKinney said. “I learned a lot during the time I was here before the start of camp, so I don’t think I am too far behind. I’m anxious to get ut there tomorrow for the first day in pads.â€Â

Back
Top Bottom