Mckinnie? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mckinnie?

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Did Mike Tice pretty much say that Bryant Mckinnie won't be a Viking and will end up in the draft next year? I can't beleave they haven't signed this guy yet, he could be the key to their struggleing o and he is sitting around getting fat.

It's all about the $$$. Maybe McKinnie should go watch Jerry McGuire a couple of times.....with is agent.

Let's sign Rod Tidwell, is he available??

The Vikings said that they are ready to start the season without McKinnie on the team. I don't know if they will ever sign him.

He can't be traded w/o a contract now guys...just a nice little rule from the collective bargaining agreement.

i know its probably out of the question but i would love to see wann-spiel trade for him...one big problem-we would have to get permission from the saints because of the ricky deal...but if we could i would give up next years #1 in a heartbeat...

Mckinnie is going to sign, he is just holding out becuase he does not want to play during the pre season. there are always a couple of guys who do this every year. as soon as the last pre season game for the vikes is over they will start to talk contract. at least that is what i think will happen. but know doubt i would love to get him, but there is no possible way

Big IZ, how do you know this is the case? Did you hear this, or is this just your assumption? I know lots of vets used to do this, but it is kind of unheard of, for rookies, yes, even top drat picks, to hold out "just because they do not want to play in the pre-season games".

Not really sure what to make of this move. One thing for sure, I don't think he is getting the best advice, from his aganet on this matter. Just get your big ass in camp and earn your paycheck!!

big bryant........................

i for one would welcome a trade for mckinnie. lets face it, dixon isn't the long term solution at left tackle.

if nothing else, we have no big talent on the o-line, starter or reserve. wade is good, but not left tackle material and appears to maybe have the injury bug.

it is safe to say the finz will and probably should use a high round pic this coming draft or next on some o-line talent.

also, we just can not keep all our defensive high dollar guys. zach, madison, surtain, bowens, etc... all are going to have huge cap numbers over the next couple of years. we need some of that money shifted to the offensive side of the team.

i am no capologist, but couldn't a deal be worked out in a trade with one of our defensive players?

as far as a pic, coudn't a deal be made giving the vikes our #1 this year if ricky doesn't get the 1500 yds and if he does, then they get the pic next year. i am sure the saints wouldn't have a prob with that.

god knows the yikes need defensive help. they could certainly use one of our defensive guys.

:monkey: on paul newman and rosie o'donnell

Sims the guy picked just before McKinnie was just signed by the chiefs. Now that the Vikings and McKinnie know the upper and lower salary bracket he should be the next to sign. Unless the Vikings are real axxholes.

Thanks Ice Blizzard you took the bait...a player's right cannot be traded within 30 days of the season unless he signs a contract with the team that originally drafted him...look it up before you spout totally wrong and misleading info...you could have said somthing along the lines of "I'm pretty sure you can trade the rights to aplyer as it has happened before with Elway and the like."

But no, you chose to act as though you know everything...look up the rules and get back to me...Patrick Ramsey can tell you if you'd like.

Shut the f*ck up. Stop acting like a know-it-all. Don't talk down to Ice. He wasn't talking junk to you. He was saying his RIGHTS can be traded (but not now of course).

Maybe YOU should think before you start lecturing. Ice is a good kid. You on the other hand are coming off like an arrogant prick.

Originally posted by Muck
Shut the f*ck up. Stop acting like a know-it-all. Don't talk down to Ice. He was talking junk to you. He was saying his RIGHTS can be traded (but not now of course).

Maybe YOU should think before you start lecturing. Ice is a good kid. You on the other hand are coming off like an arrogant prick.

Whew Muck,,clam down :eek: I thinks he gets the message..lol

No...I can say what I want and if someone is gonna correct me after all I was doing was trying to lend some insight on the fact that you can't trade a player now.

HE was the know-it-all by trying to correct me...I get tired of the way people do that...they try to correct you then get mad when your'e offended.

Back
Top Bottom