McKnight #4 now???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McKnight #4 now????

unclemonty

Dolphins, Buckeyes, MMA, and hot chicks
Reaction score
I read on ESPN that McKnight was dropped down to #4 on the depth chart. Did Sam Simmons move up to #3 or was it Tolver??
Probably Sam. There is no way McKnight will be here next year with that salary as a #4!!!!

I thought McKnight was playing well preseason. WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?????

Simmons was the #4 previously, so if McKnight was dropped to #4, it would be

#1 Chambers
#2 Thompson
#3 Simmons
#4 McKnight
#5 Tolver

I've heard nothing of it, but it is quite possible that we are changing our recievers around to fit what we want to do.

http://www.ourlads.com/secure/depthchart.cfm?index1=mia

Has Simmons as the #5, McKnight as #3, and Tolver as #4.

Well, that's weird because I always McKnight was #3, Tolver was #4, and Simmons was #5 and the only reason we had Tolver on the list where you can not play (can't remember what it's called) was because Simmons is a return man. I'm confused. :confused:

Tolver IS the #4. The only reason Simmons plays 4th and Tolver sits out is because of Sam's SPECIAL TEAMS play..

I'm not buying that McKnight crap, because he's done just as much as Thompson!

I want to know how this happened. I am clueless.

Also, if McKnight was dropped down to #4, Simmons probably is the #3 now.

Tolver is #5 and Simmons is the #4. The reason it's listed the way it is is because Chambers, McKnight, and Simmons are flankers. Thompson and Tolver are split ends. But if Thompson goes down, it's McKnight, Simmons, then Tolver in that order.

Originally posted by unclemonty
I read on ESPN that McKnight was dropped down to #4 on the depth chart.

Wait, you READ that? Where is the link? :confused:

If this is ture...McKnight must really suck..his play must be really down If he is 4th string. I do not think it is true though. Go to MiamiDolphins.com that has the official depth chart.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Put Tolver in baby...!

Originally posted by BigFinFan
Get JR Tolver in the game!

I agree whole-heartedly. Granted during the preseason he was making plays against teams 2nds and 3rds, but he also brings an energy and enthusiasm to the field that noone else on the offense other than McMichael seems to possess. The kid knows how to get open given the chance so why not give him one?

McKnight would have more catches and yards than Thompson givin the chance. I guarentee it!!!

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
McKnight would have more catches and yards than Thompson givin the chance. I guarentee it!!!

Agreed..

Back
Top Bottom