Mcmichael For Starting Te!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mcmichael For Starting Te!!!!!!

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
If you vote for Randy to be the starter just say "i agree"

he is arguabley our best TE

Ive seen him play trust me

It sure sounds like he's the real deal, as long as he can block he may very well start.

I AGREE

I don't know about that just yet. But if he keeps up his performance of thus far, it could only be a matter of time until he forces his way into the lineup.

That being said, let's just wait and see him in some scrimmage, and game action to get a better feel for him.

I saw the last two practices, and he looks like a stud out there. To me, he is the Chris Chambers of this year's camp, so far.

Canephins called this one the day of the draft. He was estatic over this kid. And he's telling me, "I told you so!!". But we'll see what happens tomorrow when the vets arrive and the full pads go on.

Still, this kid's talent is undeniable.

I agree.

I hear he caught everything thrown his way at TC today. Plus he is fast as hell.
Anyone know how he is at blocking?

that will be awesome if rm is the real deal... with norvs offense we need a good te...he can be another weapon that can make our offense tough to stop...i read an article on him and it said that he was pissed that he didnt get picked until the 4th round...he will use this as motivation...he could be the best te weve had since keith jackson...

The guys in front of him seniority wise...

...haven't done themselves too many favours so far but this is where it begins. I hope he makes it and has a rookie year comparable to Chambers.:cool:

Randy is definitely talented but let's remember he fell as far as he did for character issues and inconsistency so let's not annoit him of anything until he proves in some games.

Everyone wants him to have a CC type year but remember CC didn't start last year either.

I think RM has a great chance to make this team. I don't think he'll be starting though. He'll play some, and when he does, he'll be a dangerous weapon down the middle of the field. I'm not sure if he's ready to come in and make a huge contribution THIS SEASON, but he'll be rotated some, and get his chances this year when the time comes.....

TE S. Draper has also looked excellent. He's big, and appears to be making a legit run for the position as well.

Our TE's are all very underrated. This is a position that N. Turner will get production out of no matter what. All of them have been making waves in their own ways.....

Regardless of who ends up starting, this offense is coming together very nicely, and there is major competition at almost every position.....We're gonna look good on offense this year.

PHINZ RULE!!!!

IMO Mayes, and Draper will be gone. I think Norv would be very comfortable with a trio of Jed, R-Mac, and Ed Perry (Long snapper). Heck, Norv just might be able to get SOME contribution out of Perry in the offense. I seem to remember, when he first came up, that he was considered just as a guy who could only catch, and not do much else. What happened?

I "Dont" Agree

sorry fellas.....The guy is young and just learning, I say we should throw him in the mix (Mix it up) If he shows he can get it done ,then give him more plays. Sort of like we did with Chambers. But not START right away.

I agree with WCostFin..I like what I hear about McMicheals, but I remember you guys saying the same about A. Mayes last year at mini camps...I think Mayes is still the one the coaches want to perform..then Jed...Bring McMicheals along like they did Chris last year and he'll be a keeper.

Back
Top Bottom