McMichael impresses Titans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McMichael impresses Titans

PatsWin2002

Bringin' it!
Reaction score
(I'm on a bye week!)

An article from The Tennessean:

http://www.tennessean.com/sports/titans/archives/03/11/42099943.shtml?Element_ID=42099943

McMichael impresses Titans

''A D-end? C'mon now,'' McMichael said. ''Linebackers can't cover me. How are you going to cover me with a D-end?''

Asked if the Titans could use a linebacker to cover McMichael one-on-one, Coach Jeff Fisher said, ''Not very long. He'll stretch the field. He likes to run the deeper routes. ... He's very good at getting open. I've seen him put good defensive backs under stress.''

Thanks for that info PatsWin2002, I didn't think the Titans would come out and make a statement such as that unless they were trying to bait the dolphins into trying it while the Titans had a McMichael stopper. Oh well, not every coach is out to screw with the other team's heads(Deff. not Wanny)

I think he's just speaking the truth. LBs cannot cover Randy. Just a fact.

Man, this has been the slowest week. It's like the game just won't get here. This is the first week I don't have the previous game on tape to watch. So maybe that's it.

Originally posted by Muck
Man, this has been the slowest week. It's like the game just won't get here. This is the first week I don't have the previous game on tape to watch. So maybe that's it.

Its going slow as hell for me also. Usually Sunday comes fast, but that would the Sundays that the phins are not on tv in my area. Just 2days left, so your best bet it try not to think about the upcoming game, just act as if its a game you don't want to watch(ex: 2003 Chargers Vs. 2002 Chargers) and then hopefully, Sunday will come as fast as possible.

Yeah - go rake leaves or something.

At least I will.......damn bye week.

Back
Top Bottom