McMichael | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McMichael

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
IMO the Dolphins will sign Randy to a similar deal that Chambers got.
Do u all think he will be franchised early next year or do u think he will get a long term deal?

Depends on his play- if Nick quickly becomes a Randy fan, then a long term deal. If he feels luke warm, then franchise.

IMO I think he will be a Fin for a long time. He showed last year he can be a stud, playing on a horrible offense with zero supporting cast in the run game or at the QB/OL positions.

I hope he sticks around. Aside from his play, I think he definately established himself as the vocal leader of the offense.

I sure hope so. He was our biggest offensive threat last season believe it or not. I'm hoping he has another great season, and signs a long term deal.

Don't jump me on this one guys.

But my main gripe with McMichaels is the same grip I have with Chambers. They drop too many passes. They make amazing circus catches but they drop those easy over the middle passes way too often.

Not only that, McmIchaels can't back his talk with his play. Harrisson has owned him ever since McMichaels called him out.

Then the game after McMichaels cried about not getting enough passes his way, you could clearly see that the game plan was to get him the ball. He dropped 3 perfect passes in the 1st half and finished with 5 or 6 dropped passes that game.

He is much like Chambers in the sense that they both have pro bowl talent but niether has shown it on a consistant basis. You can say it's QB or whatever. But Hines Ward, Randy Moss and Terell Owens never really had great QB's throing to them but they still put up consistantly good stats.

I hope this is the year they both break out though. It is gonna be fun to watch:D

McMike is my fav player i sure hope he stays. He gives the QB that comfort target, he is always open. I can't remember last year or not whether feely threw him the ball alot i know fielder use to trust him and he was like his security blanket

GRYPHONK said:
He is much like Chambers in the sense that they both have pro bowl talent but niether has shown it on a consistant basis. You can say it's QB or whatever. But Hines Ward, Randy Moss and Terell Owens never really had great QB's throing to them but they still put up consistantly good stats.

watch:D

Moss has culpepper id say hes a great QB, Id say that Mcnabb is a great qb and ill even say that Garcia is a Good QB. Ward i agree with until last year. Those are bad examples

GRYPHONK said:
Don't jump me on this one guys.

But my main gripe with McMichaels is the same grip I have with Chambers. They drop too many passes. They make amazing circus catches but they drop those easy over the middle passes way too often.

Not only that, McmIchaels can't back his talk with his play. Harrisson has owned him ever since McMichaels called him out.

Then the game after McMichaels cried about not getting enough passes his way, you could clearly see that the game plan was to get him the ball. He dropped 3 perfect passes in the 1st half and finished with 5 or 6 dropped passes that game.

I hope this is the year they both break out though. It is gonna be fun to watch:D
Nice Post! I read that Saban is not going to sign McMichael. He wants to wait until the end of the year to keep his options open. I would like to see Randy hold on to the catches more, and have his talk come from his on the field playing making, rather then running his smack talk!

MelbournePhin said:
dude, its McMichael. (not tryin to be a dik)

i dont give a sh*t, ill call him McMike if i want or ill call him mcmichael

I'm definitley hoping that we resign him. I love his potential and energy. Plus I want his jersey...I don't see him going anywhere.

PhinYZIR13 said:
I'm definitley hoping that we resign him. I love his potential and energy. Plus I want his jersey...I don't see him going anywhere.

yea his jersey is my favorite nxet to my Oronde Gadsden jersey

Back
Top Bottom