McMike is a Stand Up Guy... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McMike is a Stand Up Guy...

Fins 34 Bills 3

Practice Squad
Reaction score
''What, a holdout?'' McMichael asked. ``Why would I want to hold out? What does that prove? What is that going to prove to anybody, by holding out? I love playing this game. I don't want to be away from it. That's not even in the back of my mind at all.''

This is the kind of attitude we need in the locker room. This team is pulling together. Between McMike and Zach mirroring his off-season conditioning after Junior, things are looking up. :)
http://bodybuilding.com/fun/index.html

I agree...it was great to here him say that. I really hope he thrives in our new offense and we resign him to a long term deal. We just gotta hope that when the time comes for his new contract he still feels this way and doesn't let Rosenhaus talk him into holding out.

Good to hear that sort of attitude, now has long as he doesn't do something stupid like hire Rosen@$$ we should be fine ;)

EDIT* Rosenhaus is already McMikes agent making the statement even more suprising :eek:

I hope we re-sign/extend McMike's contract...soon!!!

Go Fins!!!

Me too.. With him, Chambers, Ronnie and uhhhh AJ (lets hops he does well) they are all relatively young, and should be able to play to gether for a long time.. Now, if only our D could just loose like 5 years each..

I think Mcmicheal is in a situation where he knows hes fine. Hes very young, and very talented. If miami doesn't give him a contract he wants this season, he'll get it eventually. Hopefully its with us, but he knows he'll get it one way or another.

Fins 34 said:
''What, a holdout?'' McMichael asked. ``Why would I want to hold out? What does that prove? What is that going to prove to anybody, by holding out? I love playing this game. I don't want to be away from it. That's not even in the back of my mind at all.''

This is the kind of attitude we need in the locker room. This team is pulling together. Between McMike and Zach mirroring his off-season conditioning after Junior, things are looking up. :)

he says this cus the team is offering him a decent deal.

if he was offered half of what he "expects" to get paid, he will start saying " a hold out is my only leverage....."

The 'Phins stuck by him through his problems last year and that meas a lot to him. I'm a good "professional friend" of Randy Mac's (if such a thing exists) because I told him he should be a 1st round pick coming out of coll. He loves being a Dolphin and he's not a money driven guy.

His birthday is coming up.With that wife of his I hope he doesnt go out to celebrate with his buddies again and not tell his wife.

It made me feel like there is some hope for players after reading what he said. I'm getting so tired of the T.O's of the world, I don't mind when a player was a low round draft pick wanting more money but don't hold out. My oppinion of Randy went up even higher than it already was.

All I have to say Mcmichael has become a leader in ffense with no leaders, Him holding out doesnt scare me it is his agent who does

Makes up for a few drop balls - as long as it doesn't happen again at a crucial moment.

That's one thing about most of the phins. Even with the Wanny regime here they were always more than happy to negotiate and make it a TEAM. It rarely happens nowadays with free agency and etc. But the Phins in general like to keep it a team, that's promising for developing a prototypical pats like dynasty.

Good for Randy, I always thought high of him and now I think even higher. They better step up and work something out now.

Back
Top Bottom