Mcmillan Goes On The Record About Pro Career | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mcmillan Goes On The Record About Pro Career

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Let's hope:up:

upload_2018-12-1_18-0-58.jpeg

“Just the more he sees, the easier it is for him to react fast and go make plays,” Dolphins coach Adam Gase said. “There’s so many things in the NFL that offenses do now, that you have to be prepared for a lot of things. He’s got the mind for it. You can see, he’ll see it once and then the next time he has it, it’ll trigger a little bit faster and make a play. He’s just got to keep at it as far as studying the game, reacting. He’ll get to the point at some point in his career where he won’t need to see it one time to react. He’ll just go do it.”

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article222426995.html

It's not a fair comparison between him and Baker right now. McMillan plays a very complicated position that many linebackers can't, where the WLB is a fairly easy position to learn. Raekwon is much better now than in game 1 during his rookie year on the field(yes a rookie to me). I think he takes a big step forward next year once he can just play instinctually.

I tell ya what I’d do if I was miami this offseason. The way Vander esch has looked paired with jaylon Smith the cowboys are gonna want to get those 2 every snap in 2019 which means very likely Sean lee is let go.

I’d beeline to sign lee to combo with our other 3 backers raekwon Kiko and Baker to help fortify that unit situationally. Yeah he gets hurt a lot but when he’s healthy he’s a hell of a player.

Dump anthony add Sean lee. It’s a very smart play for Miami

Meh. He seems like a JAG to me at best. A thumper who would have been a good 2nd round pick in 1998. It’s all about turnovers today. Otherwise defenses can’t get off of the field. Baker is built for success in today’s NFL. McMillan I don’t think so. He can be a solid player but I don’t see him becoming a difference maker.

I tell ya what I’d do if I was miami this offseason. The way Vander esch has looked paired with jaylon Smith the cowboys are gonna want to get those 2 every snap in 2019 which means very likely Sean lee is let go.

I’d beeline to sign lee to combo with our other 3 backers raekwon Kiko and Baker to help fortify that unit situationally. Yeah he gets hurt a lot but when he’s healthy he’s a hell of a player.

Dump anthony add Sean lee. It’s a very smart play for Miami
i would love to have Sean Lee on this team.

According to Gase every player is just awesome. Hard to believe we're not 11-0 at this point....lol

Does this prove Gase realises his play calling is to blame?

Also, Sean Lee if available is definately a possibility. Our MO is take a chance on a injured player and hope he stays healthy.

He is. But he could play all 3 lb positions for us and id play him at mike over raekwon in a nanosecond.

Maybe 2 years $12 mil or something like that
To play 8 games a year? Seriously, it doesnt make any sense for us to replace a young player with an aging and oft injured vet. I am over all the injured free agents.

To play 8 games a year? Seriously, it doesnt make any sense for us to replace a young player with an aging and oft injured vet. I am over all the injured free agents.

You’d be banking on health but I’d rather take a chance on that guy than some jag vet considering Miami is unlikely to invest in it in the draft.

idk. if you ask me the LB play has been poor even with kiko looking good. It doesn't matter who we toss in their the past three years.

I'm starting to suspect the LBs coaches need to be replaced because we've sucked there for three years now. He'll we replaced the D-line and d-backs coach

Back
Top Bottom