Mcmillan Goes On The Record About Pro Career | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mcmillan Goes On The Record About Pro Career

McMillan is a bust. He looks way too slow and unathletic to play in this era of the NFL. People like to call him a thumper but I don't even see that trait in him. I am very slow to call players a bust so early in their career's but McMillan doesn't do one thing better than below average in my opinion.

Does this prove Gase realises his play calling is to blame?

Also, Sean Lee if available is definately a possibility. Our MO is take a chance on a injured player and hope he stays healthy.
We do seem to like guys that have been hurt before

McMillan is a bust. He looks way too slow and unathletic to play in this era of the NFL. People like to call him a thumper but I don't even see that trait in him. I am very slow to call players a bust so early in their career's but McMillan doesn't do one thing better than below average in my opinion.

Agree. He's slow and can't cover, he can't stack and shed blocks, so he runs around them and takes bad angles. He doesn't read plays well.

He needs to be replaced. He is not a starter, maybe a backup.

I tell ya what I’d do if I was miami this offseason. The way Vander esch has looked paired with jaylon Smith the cowboys are gonna want to get those 2 every snap in 2019 which means very likely Sean lee is let go.

I’d beeline to sign lee to combo with our other 3 backers raekwon Kiko and Baker to help fortify that unit situationally. Yeah he gets hurt a lot but when he’s healthy he’s a hell of a player.

Dump anthony add Sean lee. It’s a very smart play for Miami

Lee would definitely be an upgrade to our LB unit. Who's defense u would rather have, Chicago's or Dallas ?

Cowboys probably have the best lb range in football right now because of those 2 current starters. They cover a massive amount of ground.

I agree but the Bears have coverage range with their Safeties, they're probably more geared to stop today's NFL offenses, that Dallas defense is throwback compared to how teams are trying to build their defenses today.

I think a DE,DT or CB will be priority in the draft, having more than 1 pass catching TE is also a current trend, so I wouldn't be shocked if we drafted a TE in the 1st if our targeted defensive prospects aren't available.

Cowboys probably have the best lb range in football right now because of those 2 current starters. They cover a massive amount of ground.
Im glad Jaylon is finally healthy enough out there’s He’s definitely beefed up in the nfl too

I was talking to my buddy yesterday and he was reminiscing of younger days, and in his middle school years he went to Rod Woodson’s football camp, and was playing qb there and his best receiver was a younger kid .... none other than Jaylon Smith, kinda neat.

Im glad Jaylon is finally healthy enough out there’s He’s definitely beefed up in the nfl too

I was talking to my buddy yesterday and he was reminiscing of younger days, and in his middle school years he went to Rod Woodson’s football camp, and was playing qb there and his best receiver was a younger kid .... none other than Jaylon Smith, kinda neat.

More athlete than instincts still but matches well with Vander esch who has plus instincts. And you aren’t gonna outflank these two.

Back
Top Bottom