McPherson,Brown and Shazor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McPherson,Brown and Shazor

I think we go McPherson in the 4th and then if Shazor drops to the 5th then we get him if not then we get a CB and then a WR like Thorpe in the 7th

I think Brown is the best remaining. I would love to get him in the 4th. We also need Corner and WR help i think

Whitedolphin54 said:
Do you think it would be possible to get McPherson and one of either Brown or shazorover the next round or two
I'd love to get Jason Brown, but I wouldn't use a 4th on Elton.
Shazor is strictly a strong safety not a free safety and he would be behind Tebucky Jones at that spot.
If we go safety in the 4th, I'd want Sean Considine from Iowa.

Whitedolphin54 said:
whatever happens today it has already been a brill draft--11 a.m about 5 p.m over here yeah

yea its about 5. i am in doncaster

fear-the-d said:
yea its about 5. i am in doncaster

Thx fear--unfortunately I go to workl at 6 p.m, but I should see who we get in the 4th first. I guess its going to be a long night waiting to find out who we pick

Brown would be nice.We still need OL depth don't we.I would load up on OL guys today and hope that maybe Houck can turn one or two into future gems..

Has Ben Wilkerson been drafted yet? If not look for him in the 4th or maybe va Tech safety Vincent Fuller. Fuller played FS last year, after playing corner for two years (4.5 speed and cover skills with a nack for ints).

hessman said:
Has Ben Wilkerson been drafted yet? If not look for him in the 4th or maybe va Tech safety Vincent Fuller. Fuller played FS last year, after playing corner for two years (4.5 speed and cover skills with a nack for ints).
I like the way he sounds. Then again, I'm desperate for a safety.

hessman said:

No Ben has not been drafted yet

Back
Top Bottom