Mcpherson in the 2nd? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mcpherson in the 2nd?

fishypete said:
Where was I....Well if you stayed at Rikers....I may have been the Correction officer that gave you that bar of soap....or toilet Paper when you asked for it.
Any other questions? I've heard it all....everything from it wasn't me...or it's just not fair....all the other times I got away with it...why now. When the D.A. from Florida gets on the radio and tells the public...that McPherson is a crook and has never up'd to it....thats enough for me...I don't care if he's the second coming of Vick/Elway...I don't want him on my team.

I rest my case.

knight6jb said:
I'd take the reach in the second. I have said it for months I think this kid will and is better than any QB in this draft. Caddy in the first, Mcpherson in the second.....fine with me!!!

i'd be more than happy with that.:cooldude:

HVACservice said:
No, your Daughter did..... :roflmao:

She always did have a good heart....take care of strays and such. Only one thing...she always has her strays nuttered. :moon:

fishypete said:
She always did have a good heart....take care of strays and such. Only one thing...she always get her stays nutered.

Im not even going there.....

Close the thread!!!!!!!!

fishypete said:
Usually the only time I see 60yd bombs are when a team is losing and it's near the end of the game...I rather have a QB that can hit within 20 yds at a 60-65% rating....you have a far better chance to win games that way.

Exactly my point. Hail Marys arent used often. Once a game by one of the team on average.

ih8brady said:
Exactly my point. Hail Marys arent used often. Once a game by one of the team on average.

We agree...far too much is made of "he can throw 60 yds"...stuff....but can't hit the side of a barn....or can't read defense's.

Back
Top Bottom