McPherson in the 4th | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McPherson in the 4th

Shouright

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Perfect place to take him. Teams usually reject the idea of taking a risky player on day one of the draft, so the early 4th is a great place to get potential steals (i.e., Will Poole -- he was the first pick in the 4th round).

Here's my mock:

Trade down with San Diego, pick up picks 12 and 28. Acquire KC's #2 for Surtain.

#12 -- Alex Barron, LT, FSU
#28 -- Thomas Davis, S, Georgia
#46 -- JJ Arrington, RB, Cal
#70 -- Ben Wilkerson, C, LSU
#104 -- Adrian McPherson, QB, FSU

Who cares about the rest -- that's one helluva draft.

If he's there at the 3rd round for us, that's when he should be taken.

shouright said:
Perfect place to take him. Teams usually reject the idea of taking a risky player on day one of the draft, so the early 4th is a great place to get potential steals (i.e., Will Poole -- he was the first pick in the 4th round).

Here's my mock:

Trade down with San Diego, pick up picks 12 and 28. Acquire KC's #2 for Surtain.

That would be an awesome draft if we can get them guys. It seems like the Rams might take Davis with there 1st rounder, so i dont expect him to be there when it comes 28th.

I dont want him,but I doubt he last past the 2nd.

finsnchips said:
if he's there then in the 3rd.
Might be able to get McPherson in the 3rd and still get Wilkerson in the early 4th.

good thoughts.. but

Alex Barron will not last until the 12th pick...

i wouldnt take McPherson period.... bad news...

shouright said:

Man KC ofter a 4rth, not a 2nd for us :( forget about a 2nd round pick... nobody will give that for us btw, I doubt SD trade too

He'll be gone by the fourth, If we want him, and have KC's second, we would have to take him then..

How have players with questionable character worked out for us in the past?
Cecil Collins
Demetrius Underwood
Lawrence Phillips
even Ricky Williams.

Will Poole may be the exception, but its too early to tell.

At least McPhereson's trouble isnt violence related, but still.....thats a lot of baggage and a lot of risk. I personally hope we stay away from him.

IM hearing alll over ESPN about if Miami cant get some more picks Nick Saban will most likely draft Ronnie Brown

shouright said:

Here's my mock:

MOCK COPIER :wink:

You've got some really good ideas there...where'd you get 'em? Anyway...no way McPhersons there in the fourth...he'll most likely be gone early to mid second...if we get really lucky he'll be there when we pick in the third round.

Back
Top Bottom