McPherson On ESPN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McPherson On ESPN

GCS VP

Super Donator
Reaction score
McPherson will be "in studio" with Jim Rome on ESPN in a few minutes.

If there is a QB that we should draft, this is the guy. He knows how to read defenses, arm strength, accuracy, speed, and a quick release. I see him as a better version of Vick with a little bit of baggage. Worth a 3rd round pick though.

That sub 50% completion percentage of his is really screaming accuracy.

I think a lot of people are forgetting what a project the kid will be. He has teh least experience of any QB in the draft. I think he is worth it on day 2, but day one is a reach.

the only quarterback we should draft is Jason Campbell with the 25th pick from Redskins for Surtain and still trade down the 2nd pick with Vikings and get both of their 1st rd picks and we will be set. That would be 3 first round picks and we could

#7- Cedric Benson or Caddy Williams
#18- Marcus Spears or Mark Clayton
#25- Jason Campbell

I think some team will see the pressure and interest of early 3rd round teams and take him in the late first. A typical Raiders choice.

We're gonna need an accurate thrower and someone who can evade the rush, cuz we only know, how AJ was a sitting duck back there last year.

JohnDolphin73 said:
If there is a QB that we should draft, this is the guy. He knows how to read defenses, arm strength, accuracy, speed, and a quick release. I see him as a better version of Vick with a little bit of baggage. Worth a 3rd round pick though.
what I dont get is that if hes the Best QB in the Draft, then why would he go in the 3rd round??

What was said in the interview??? I just missed it, I turned on Rome, and he was saying I want to thank blah, blah and adrian mcpherson. Anyone fill me in?

Nothing..just talked about his family and errors in the past that got him kicked out of FSU. He said he wants to go into mini-camp and show all those people that say he won't do good outdoors.

Back
Top Bottom