Mcqaurters??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mcqaurters???

FinsAreLife

F-A-L
Reaction score
does anyone see him being an option for us....is he cheaper then law imean i would think so but im not sure on that

You save money, you lose talent.

Sure, he would be nice to compete with Edwards/Daniels for the nickel/dime spots, but he is not better then Reggie Howard. But again, adding his speed on D would be nice. If released, I would take a serious look at him.

IMO he will be alot cheaper then what Law is demanding. Its true that McQuarters might not be better at CB then law is, but with his speed he can do good for us. Plus, he is a great punt returner.

He would not start for us.

Howard > McQuarters

But he would be an ideal nickel guy- his speed is fantastic and would be an asset. Then you have Edwards as a dime, or Daniels if he beats him out. All of a sudden you have some good depth at corner, but more importantly, you have some versaility. Some guys who specialize in zone (Howard), in man (Madison), some speed (McQuarters), some experience (Edwards), some knowledge of Saban's system (Daniels).

I would pass on Hand (hehehehehe)

Traylor is better, especially for the hybrid.

RW would definatly help us, but he's an enigma. One game he looks like a pro bowler, the next you want him cut.

Doktor Ivel said:
i'd pass on this tough, or CB's are pretty good.

Dude what planet are you living on. We need corner depth.

Madison
Howard
Edwards
Daniels

We have to add someone, and McQuarters is cheaper then Law, younger then TBuck, and he adds SPEED.

Dolfan1000 said:
Dude what planet are you living on. We need corner depth.

Madison
Howard
Edwards
Daniels

We have to add someone, and McQuarters is cheaper then Law, younger then TBuck, and he adds SPEED.

Tbuck, is old........Law is the only one i'd considder, but i think that Daniels, is good enough, and its not nesscarry to go out and get a veteran who is injury prone. besides, RW isnt that good.

Back
Top Bottom