Mcquarters to decide sooonnnn?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mcquarters to decide sooonnnn??

ive got low expectations so if he doesnt sign, im not that disappointed. If he does, then I will be more excited.

I think we could be the most likely choice, maybe Detroit I guess? I mean first I was thinking Washington, but they just drafted Carlos Rogers and have Shaun Springs. Does anyone know why he visited with Minnesota? They have Antoine Winfield, Fred Smoot, and Brian Williams. I understand if they signed McQuarters, they would probably trade Williams. Winfield is a definite starter, that's a given. I was also under the impression that Smoot would be the #2 CB, are they expecting McQuarters to be nickel? And... would he play nickel? If not... I think there's a really good chance that he'll sign with us, but like Nublar said... I'm not getting my hopes us.

painnotpleasure said:
I think we could be the most likely choice, maybe Detroit I guess? I mean first I was thinking Washington, but they just drafted Carlos Rogers and have Shaun Springs. Does anyone know why he visited with Minnesota? They have Antoine Winfield, Fred Smoot, and Brian Williams. I understand if they signed McQuarters, they would probably trade Williams. Winfield is a definite starter, that's a given. I was also under the impression that Smoot would be the #2 CB, are they expecting McQuarters to be nickel? And... would he play nickel? If not... I think there's a really good chance that he'll sign with us, but like Nublar said... I'm not getting my hopes us.

I say MIami Detroit but more likely Det they dont have good secondary

It also says McQuarters asking price is too high and I most definetly do not see Saban overpaying for a patch work player. Before you even go and say BLAH BLAH McQuarters isnt a patch work player BLAH BLAH. The fact is you guys woudnt be so up in arms about McQuarters if Poole didnt go down. McQuarters wont sign with the dolphins because he will be overpaid and Reggie Howard will be retained where as he might have been cut if Poole would not have went down.

DeeAy3000 said:
It also says McQuarters asking price is too high and I most definetly do not see Saban overpaying for a patch work player. Before you even go and say BLAH BLAH McQuarters isnt a patch work player BLAH BLAH. The fact is you guys woudnt be so up in arms about McQuarters if Poole didnt go down. McQuarters wont sign with the dolphins because he will be overpaid and Reggie Howard will be retained where as he might have been cut if Poole would not have went down.

U just never know

dominizzo said:
U just never know

Your right but the only way he comes to miami is if he REALLY just wants to play here because i gurantee you miami will not be the high bidder.

DeeAy3000 said:
Your right but the only way he comes to miami is if he REALLY just wants to play here because i gurantee you miami will not be the high bidder.

first off im sure the guy is not worth alot and he should come to miami theres potential esp wit Saban At the Reigns

Maybe McQ will want to play here and want the nice warm weather and South Beach and he won't be gready like his old Chicago teamate (Ogunleye).
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom