McQuarters To Sign Elsewhere | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McQuarters To Sign Elsewhere

FinsFanatic said:
still workin with the banquest on?

didnt he sign with the giants?
Banquet is on in the background, but no news can escape me. :wink:

He hasn't signed anywhere yet, just rumors.

Thought R.W. would've been a great guy to get,not enough money I'm guessing.Always a gamer in Chicago.

PHINATIC13 said:
Thought R.W. would've been a great guy to get,not enough money I'm guessing.Always a gamer in Chicago.
Yeah, but we would only really need him for this year. We do get Poole back in 06' and Saban probably just wanted him to be a one year gap player.

AH HA! I knew it was a rumor. They made it look all nice and fancy and legit but they didn't FOOL me! Okay, maybe they did... but I'm glad it isn't official and that he hasn't signed anywhere yet. :mdfin:

I know,I like Poole too, besides I'm sure R.W. was(is) looking for at least a 3 yr. deal somewhere.

Nublar7 said:
Yeah, but we would only really need him for this year. We do get Poole back in 06' and Saban probably just wanted him to be a one year gap player.

Yea, I'm sure Saban offered him a 1-year deal for cheap in hoping that he would elect to play for Miami for cheaper. I don't think Saban was TOO interested in signing him..

dominizzo said:
y would the giants want him they have soo much depth
at CB
I'm thinking because I believe Will Allen is in the last year of his contract and they would love to have his returning abilities.

He absolutely would have been a stop gap for this season only and although he would have provided depth, he really wouldn't have upgraded the position. I think we can live with what we have now, it's not best case.. but for a year, i'll live with it!

imo we still r intrestead in law even if we have said we r not i think nobody will take a chance on him except saban i know that it was said that we r not interstead in him but that is just my opinon but when nobody will pay him big money then i think he will play a season and show that he still has it and i think it will be here in miami that is just m o

Back
Top Bottom