McShay: Fins are locked in on Kindle at 12 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McShay: Fins are locked in on Kindle at 12

Its actually the opposite in my eyes. He is pretty good against the run but isnt much of a pass rusher. He only had 4 sacks all year not counting the NC game...either way he isnt what we need. Too small for SOLB and not a good enough pass rusher for WOLB.

Kindle also played a new position this year. He was an LB last year, and moved to DE this year. Plus he was getting double teamed without Orakpo.

I could live with Kindle. Not my first choice, but he's got more upside than you'd think. The biggest on field issues are he plays too tall, and is still a little weak against the run. However, he's got a good motor, and can shed blockers.

Biggest issue with Kindle is a bit of off the field stuff. But he's not a bad prospect at all.

Kindle would be Ted Ginn all over again. We'll be trading him for a late round pick in three years if we take him.

Nowhere close to a first round player.

LOL @ McFail. If this doesn't prove that anyone can do his job, then I don't know what does.

WOW....so in MOVING back...who the hell else do you guys think we are going to pick?

Can't we just get that poster from yesterday to watch 2 snaps and tell us if he good or not?

I have no opinion on McShay but I believe in CK's final mock he mentioned something about McShay having the most accurate mock last year. Walter Football also said that Kindle is our guy and he hates McShay so I doubt he is using him as his source. Didn't Brandt also say Kindle?

Kindle would not be my first choice but I have to defer to Parcells.

Mcshay is a doosh and has been called out by NFL scouts as someone that does not do his homework and just runs his mouth to hear himself talk. I'm a Mayock guy. He has been offered FO jobs by a few clubs. Now that tells you the guy gets respect for his opinions and does his due diligence.

Take anything McShay says with a grain of salt...dude has fail written all over him. The guy looks like he's never even played a lick of football in his life or been involved in any coaching/front office jobs...how the hell does that get you hired at ESPN? Playing 4 years of high school football has me more qualified than him. I don't like ESPN very much, I will be watching NFL network tonight =]

This is Parcells:

Tuna: LOL, lets feed false info to one of McShay's sources, and make him look even less credible.

With that said I leave you with this article: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/31/todd-mcshay-backlash-builds/

with that logic your more qualified to be an NFL coach than Todd Haley.

I have no opinion on McShay but I believe in CK's final mock he mentioned something about McShay having the most accurate mock last year. Walter Football also said that Kindle is our guy and he hates McShay so I doubt he is using him as his source. Didn't Brandt also say Kindle?

Kindle would not be my first choice but I have to defer to Parcells.

Walter football says we pick Hughes.:oops:

Man you guys are absolutely nuts. Not only is Kindle a really good player now, he also has the most upside out of all the OLB's. I cant seem to understand what the hell you guys are thinking about when you say this kid sucks.

He makes all of his plays against air, he is rigid and is a straight line player. He doesn't take on blocks very well, and is a very marginal pass rusher with one move (straight up the field). He isn't even a great run defender, and will be lost in coverage.

He is body beautiful, but doesn't give you much when you watch him play. He'll be a bust unless a team uses him strictly as an up the field pass rusher, and as I said, he isn't even great at that.

Man you guys are absolutely nuts. Not only is Kindle a really good player now, he also has the most upside out of all the OLB's. I cant seem to understand what the hell you guys are thinking about when you say this kid sucks.

There are hundreds of posts dedicated to Kindle's faults. Look them up.

Back
Top Bottom