McShay: Fins are locked in on Kindle at 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McShay: Fins are locked in on Kindle at 12

Take anything McShay says with a grain of salt...dude has fail written all over him. The guy looks like he's never even played a lick of football in his life or been involved in any coaching/front office jobs...how the hell does that get you hired at ESPN? Playing 4 years of high school football has me more qualified than him. I don't like ESPN very much, I will be watching NFL network tonight =]

This is Parcells:

Tuna: LOL, lets feed false info to one of McShay's sources, and make him look even less credible.

With that said I leave you with this article: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/31/todd-mcshay-backlash-builds/

Last edited by a moderator:
McShay has no sources. I don't see it. I wouldn't be shocked. But I only think this could happen if there's a trade down.

I think McShay is full of crap. Who the heck is he hearing that from? The voices in his head?

whoa this will be mean he is our WOLB no doubt since thats lal he can do is rush the QB.

McShay is adorable and always good for a laugh

whoa this will be mean he is our WOLB no doubt since thats lal he can do is rush the QB.
Its actually the opposite in my eyes. He is pretty good against the run but isnt much of a pass rusher. He only had 4 sacks all year not counting the NC game...either way he isnt what we need. Too small for SOLB and not a good enough pass rusher for WOLB.

Take anything McShay says with a grain of salt...dude has fail written all over him. The guy looks like he's never even played a lick of football in his life or been involved in any coaching/front office jobs...how the hell does that get you hired at ESPN? Playing 4 years of high school football has me more qualified than him. I don't like ESPN very much, I will be watching NFL network tonight =]

This is Parcells:

Tuna: LOL, lets feed false info to one of McShay's sources, and make him look even less credible.

With that said I leave you with this article: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/31/todd-mcshay-backlash-builds/

So you have to have played football to know how to create a mock draft or form an opinion on what team might take X player? :lol:

NFL.com has Kindle mocked to the Dolphins too. Maybe that's where McDontknowhatImtalkingabout got his info from.

I don't like this pick, by the way. I saw Kindle disappear too many times to warrant being drafted at #12.

Even though it's McShay, it makes me nervous. I'd dislike the pick a great deal, but I'd also hope I'm wrong. We need talent at OLB, and I don't like what Kindle brings to the table. Maybe they think his shortcomings are easily correctable, but I just don't see it.

Back
Top Bottom