McShay & Kiper Mock 2.0

outlawd2u

Pro Bowler
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Says no longer available due to copyright claim by disney lol... they really do own everything now

FSU Truth

Toss a coin to your Witcher
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Says no longer available due to copyright claim by disney lol... they really do own everything now
Disney has owned ESPN for a really long time. They bought ABC in the 90's which had owned ESPN.

Pachyderm_Wave

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
Here's the deal - that was a very serious injury Tua suffered to his hip. I'm glad that Hasselbeck and McShay didn't make light of it. They are absolutely correct that we just don't know enough yet in terms of where he's at or what he's going to be able to do. Which is why I think a team like Miami still has a shot to get him at #5 eventually.

However, that chance decreases with every single rep Tua takes once he's cleared to resume football activities. I think it's smart on Miami's part to go ahead and speak with all those teams picking ahead about the potential costs of trading up. Just in case. You can abort the mission at anytime.

Although I don't agree with the way the quarterbacks are slotted here in that mock draft (I'll have them ranked differently) - I do believe what they laid out is the most likely scenario. With one omission. I believe Jordan Love is going to be drafted in the 1st round by somebody.

I think for a team like Miami, if they have to change course for Tua in the top 5 due to concerns about the hip, snatching up Jordan Love with one of those late 1st rounders is the next best thing.

That Andrew Thomas pick at #18 is a beast of a pick.

Highzenga

Second String
Reaction score
Here's the deal - that was a very serious injury Tua suffered to his hip. I'm glad that Hasselbeck and McShay didn't make light of it. They are absolutely correct that we just don't know enough yet in terms of where he's at or what he's going to be able to do. Which is why I think a team like Miami still has a shot to get him at #5 eventually.

However, that chance decreases with every single rep Tua takes once he's cleared to resume football activities. I think it's smart on Miami's part to go ahead and speak with all those teams picking ahead about the potential costs of trading up. Just in case. You can abort the mission at anytime.

Although I don't agree with the way the quarterbacks are slotted here in that mock draft (I'll have them ranked differently) - I do believe what they laid out is the most likely scenario. With one omission. I believe Jordan Love is going to be drafted in the 1st round by somebody.

I think for a team like Miami, if they have to change course for Tua in the top 5 due to concerns about the hip, snatching up Jordan Love with one of those late 1st rounders is the next best thing.

I feel like Love will not be there at 18.

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

I don’t see Love getting to 18 in this QB hungry league...the raw talent will make somebody pull the trigger.

King28

GOAT
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

If Andrew Thomas is there at #18, run to turn in that card. What a steal.

39wildman

Starter
Reaction score
For some reason. I dont think Grier is going pick Tua.. he didn't want pick LJ because of size and he felt he would get hurt in nfl..it same thing was Tua. I could be wrong too just got wait until April

j-off-her-doll

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

Excellent post, Slimm. Thomas at 18 would the best-case scenario. He'd have to stink up the Combine to fall beyond so many OT-needy teams, though. Still, Miami should be in position to draft a good OT at 18 - maybe 26, but I think this is probably not the place to get cute for Miami.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom