McShay & Kiper Mock 2.0 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McShay & Kiper Mock 2.0

Love won’t make it past 7 imo but who knows I could be wrong. I see the top 3 QBs all gone by 5. Then love is the one left for a team like the chargers if they don’t move up

Excellent post, Slimm. Thomas at 18 would the best-case scenario. He'd have to stink up the Combine to fall beyond so many OT-needy teams, though. Still, Miami should be in position to draft a good OT at 18 - maybe 26, but I think this is probably not the place to get cute for Miami.
All it takes is one marijuana gas mask video...just saying lol.

Thomas gonna have to test poor for that to happen. I don’t necessarily see him as special but I do see solid and that’s all miami would need at left tackle.

more likely I see us in the josh jones range (assuming that arm length checks out at the combine)

Kiper has us taking Justin Herbert...an idea that I’m beginning to warm up to.

In a league where Baker, Sam, J Allen and Rosen all go top 10

Burrow, Tua, Herbert and Love should all go top 10
I'm about positive that happens. Some team will trade up to get Love, fearing all those other teams in the teens. Potentially even a trade up for Herbert if someone feels the conviction for it

I've seen Akers and Edwards-Helaire gaining steam recently it seems like, both could end up round 2 or maybe round 3 players once the RBs start coming off the board..

I'm sure youve talked about him before but what do you think of AJ Dillon j-off? we've all seen the henry comparisons, but not sure hes that level

Assuming a trade up for Tua is not possible, just for the sake of discussion, Herbert at 5 and Thomas at 18 would be excellent picks. Swift at 26 is terrible.

You don't have Herbert graded as a top 10 QB though, do you? I haven't watched him much, but I don't get it with him. I've heard the main knock on him is his immaturity and lack of big plays in big games. Both are concerning, but none of these guys are finished players, either.

Back
Top Bottom