McShay & Kiper Mock 2.0 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McShay & Kiper Mock 2.0

I agree on Swift @ 26 being a terrible pick. Unless he's on the level of guys like Ricky Williams, Adrian Peterson, or Saquon Barkley, I'm not taking a RB in the 1st.

I've seen Akers and Edwards-Helaire gaining steam recently it seems like, both could end up round 2 or maybe round 3 players once the RBs start coming off the board..

I'm sure youve talked about him before but what do you think of AJ Dillon j-off? we've all seen the henry comparisons, but not sure hes that level
I like Edwards-Helaire a lot, but I just don't want an RB before round 3 at all. Give me Gordon in FA so it can free up our early picks for OL, LB and DE.

In this scenario where Detroit is refusing to trade out and ends up taking Tua I guess I could live with Herbert. I get anxiety about that pick because we're talking about seeing "flashes" from a 4-year starter, he should already be pretty well buttoned up by now, but I digress. If we got Thomas at 18 I'd be very pleased, but Swift (or any RB) at 26 is a no-go for me. This mock is meh

#70 in the 3rd is the earliest I would even consider a RB.

Use early picks on the harder the fill spots and find your WR's and RB's later.

Six teams in the top ten need QB's, love does not make it past #7.

A lot of teams may need QB's but we don't know if many of them like Love, or Eason or Fromm etc....although Love may benefit greatly(and probably wrongly)due to his superficial resemblance to Mahomes.

The closest to a sure thing in this draft (at QB) is Burrows and he is hardly a manning/Luck type can't miss prospect. Tua's durability issues are legit and Herbert is a collection of red flags with a big arm.

I know it is cheaper to gamble and miss on QB's than it used to be but we still have to go through the FA QB carousel where some teams may well solve their QB issues and change the top of the Draft.

A lot of teams may need QB's but we don't know if many of them like Love, or Eason or Fromm etc....although Love may benefit greatly(and probably wrongly)due to his superficial resemblance to Mahomes.

Tua's durability issues are legit and Herbert is a collection of red flags with a big arm.

I know it is cheaper to gamble and miss on QB's than it used to be but we still have to go through the FA QB carousel where some teams may well solve their QB issues and change the top of the Draft.
Bingo

Except for the Burrows being the closet thing to a sure thing - but lots to consider concerning what player what pick

Back
Top Bottom