Meanwhile in New Orleans . . . . . | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Meanwhile in New Orleans . . . . .

I never understood why Jeff is such a villian around here. Sure he was kinda a d***, and looked to have a big head on his shoulders. But if you look at some of the core guys he added to this team in his time here, Tannehill, Pouncy, Miller, Vernon, Wake, Grimes, Jones, Koa, Jelani, and it's not like Odrick and Clay were bad. The list goes on, sure he made plenty of mistakes, but this team does have a VERY SOLID YOUNG CORE and an excellent young QB (the most important position) thanks to Jeff. Not every team is a fortunate as us in terms of having such a good young core, personally I know why.

Peat is awful from a anchor stand point...weak, little punch, was tossed around in college.

He is also considered by many as the best pure tackle prospect in the draft. Just out of curiosity, how many full games of his did you watch on tape?

I never understood why Jeff is such a villian around here.

Pat White, Patrick Turner, Chad Henne, Michael Egnew, Daniel Thomas, Jonathan Martin, and trading a second rounder for Dion Jordan. getting starters in the 2nd and 3rd rounds is what build teams and he wiffed big on every pick other than Misi. Ireland's poor drafting in these rounds is why we had to blow so much in cap space to sign free agents over the last 5 years.

Not any worse than the Browns.. They passed on both Parker and Perriman... :crazy:

As crazy as that seems and as much as WR is a need for them...who's their QB? It actually makes sense to beef up their O-line and use the heck out of the two RBs they got last year...just run the heck out of the football. Isaiah Crowell and Terrance West will have to carry that team.

Pat White, Patrick Turner, Chad Henne, Michael Egnew, Daniel Thomas, Jonathan Martin, and trading a second rounder for Dion Jordan. getting starters in the 2nd and 3rd rounds is what build teams and he wiffed big on every pick other than Misi. Ireland's poor drafting in these rounds is why we had to blow so much in cap space to sign free agents over the last 5 years.

Mistakes don't matter in the end, they all make them, the core of talent does.

You know if Ireland was still in Miami, our 1st round pick would have been Byron Jones... He has all the measurables! Workout Warrior! lol.

Are you sure it's not Assistant to the GM? Lol. I wouldn't even trust Ireland with my coffee decisions.

As crazy as that seems and as much as WR is a need for them...who's their QB? It actually makes sense to beef up their O-line and use the heck out of the two RBs they got last year...just run the heck out of the football. Isaiah Crowell and Terrance West will have to carry that team.

agreed here... cleveland ha a lot to do... they are building from the trenches up now... smart i think. they had two good picks!!! not pretty picks, but very good helpful picks for their team!!!

The Browns had a NICE first round this year

MUCH better than last year for them.

Casual fans always scream & drool for skill players. Teams that always draft skill players high every year usually end up paying the price on the field and off the field with their cap.

These guys who are craving wrs always would have just loved Matt Millen's drafts with the Lions.

Back
Top Bottom