Meanwhile in New Orleans . . . . . | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Meanwhile in New Orleans . . . . .

When the "Peat" pick was announced and they went to the tape, I gotta say I was NOT impressed. I picked up something real quick on his tape.... and I know it can probably be coached, but he tips run vs. pass with his stance. And he's not very physical. Even the talking heads mentioned it. To be honest, I saw them struggling to overlook the kid's weaknesses and praise his strengths.

Any decent LB or DL will simply abuse this kid. He's not a starter right now. And you shouldn't be drafting projects in the 1st Round. This stinks of a need based reach. I might be wrong, but I've never seen tape with so many questionable "high lights" for a 1st Round pick.

They've gotten rid of 2 of their top offensive skill players and received a ILB and a center in return.

Now they go ILB and OL with the first 2 picks of the draft.

:lol:

Dig a hole ...fill in a hole...dig a hole....

I never understood why Jeff is such a villian around here. Sure he was kinda a d***, and looked to have a big head on his shoulders. But if you look at some of the core guys he added to this team in his time here, Tannehill, Pouncy, Miller, Vernon, Wake, Grimes, Jones, Koa, Jelani, and it's not like Odrick and Clay were bad. The list goes on, sure he made plenty of mistakes, but this team does have a VERY SOLID YOUNG CORE and an excellent young QB (the most important position) thanks to Jeff. Not every team is a fortunate as us in terms of having such a good young core, personally I know why.

A blind man would have drafted Tannehill...we had to have a QB and he was the highest rated one when we drafted.

The two premium picks we blew on Dion Jordan set this team back.

The trade back for Odrick cost us getting a pro bowler.

Back
Top Bottom