Meanwhile in New Orleans . . . . . | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Meanwhile in New Orleans . . . . .

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Club Member
Reaction score
Mike Triplett @MikeTriplett · 10h10 hours ago

#Saints drafted an OL and a LB in Round 1 -- both firsts in the Sean Payton era.

vRGZIQy-1.gif

As a charitable gesture to our soon to be suffering Saints fans, the "Like a Boss" gif should be gifted to their fan site. It will come in handy for them.

What the **** happen in the first round...

female-dusting-for-fingerprints.jpg

"Sir...we have found some finger print's on this draft"

"Run them through the database"

"We Have our suspect"

120307_Ireland.jpg

"God Dammit, I knew it"

Well they kinda needed it. Bress was getting killed last year. And their defense blowed. They have a sufficient amount of weapons with Cooks, Toon, Colston, and Spiller.

Jeff "Boss" Ireland.....in his autobiography he cites Dave Wannstedt as his biggest influence in team building philosophy.

Not any worse than the Browns.. They passed on both Parker and Perriman... :crazy:

People seem to be content with the picks here. They needed to shore up the line in order to protect Brees and be able to run the ball more effectively. Besides Ireland has little input here. I'm not even sure anyone here is even aware of his presence on the team.

Well they kinda needed it. Bress was getting killed last year. And their defense blowed. They have a sufficient amount of weapons with Cooks, Toon, Colston, and Spiller.

Really they needed a pass rusher (3-4 OLB) and a interior offensive line player.

They ended up with a cotton soft RT and a inside linebacker. They could of gotten their ILB at 44.

Typical Ireland, drafting for size/versatility/measureables over the best player or the exact need. His influence is being felt.

People seem to be content with the picks here. They needed to shore up the line in order to protect Brees and be able to run the ball more effectively. Besides Ireland has little input here. I'm not even sure anyone here is even aware of his presence on the team.

Peat is awful from a anchor stand point...weak, little punch, was tossed around in college.

Ahhhh my sides are hurting from laughing so hard! :lol: That's brilliant and man that animation never gets old.

I mentioned a while ago that Stephone Anthony reminded me of Phillip Wheeler...guess I shouldn't be surprised he ended up in New Orleans.

They've gotten rid of 2 of their top offensive skill players and received a ILB and a center in return.

Now they go ILB and OL with the first 2 picks of the draft.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom