Media mofos who write dissertations telling owners, players, fans what they should do next or learn from the past | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Media mofos who write dissertations telling owners, players, fans what they should do next or learn from the past

fin007

Club Member
Reaction score
This mofo:

wrote this long bs commentary in which he tries to come off as all-knowing, and in which he does his best "i-hope-you-learned-from-your-past-eff-ups monologue", with a list of "21 lessons" Ross and Grier should learn or should have learned.

How may of you are tired of sports writers doing that shiz and writing those kinds of puff pieces?

Barry Jackson. Neither Ross nor Grier knows who you are and I'm going to take a wild guess and say that if they did, they don't give a shiz about you and your so-called advice.

Agreed…sick and tired of these idiot know it all talking heads!

This mofo:

wrote this long bs commentary in which he tries to come off as all-knowing, and in which he does his best "i-hope-you-learned-from-your-past-eff-ups monologue", with a list of "21 lessons" Ross and Grier should learn or should have learned.

How may of you are tired of sports writers doing that shiz and writing those kinds of puff pieces?

Barry Jackson. Neither Ross nor Grier knows who you are and I'm going to take a wild guess and say that if they did, they don't give a shiz about you and your so-called advice.
Other than the fact Barry has been one of the best over a long period of time, nobody's ever heard of him.

And the difference between these dissertations and Finheaven is????

We do it better and you learn lots of new words and phases when we disagree :chuckle:

I seen criticism of Barry Jackson here, and I also seen people siding with him. Then in other days you'll see the same people turning on him as if they were fighting one on one with Obi Wan Kenobi and they were vader.

This mofo:

And???

Media mofos, now I know what to call these mofos! And yes, if any of our leadership is using media for direction, were in trouble. In Grier's case, I'm sure he give zero effs based on drafts. You can tell he does what he believes will help the team vs any consensus of so called experts.

Back
Top Bottom