Meet 5 free agents the Dolphins could target ‬ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Meet 5 free agents the Dolphins could target ‬

anthonyyero

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Last edited:
Clowney is interesting if he comes way down on his price. It would probably have to be a one-year deal. Peters would block Jackson so I wouldn't do that. Miami is said to have interest in Ryan, but not sure that makes sense. Can't see Newton. That one is a head-scratcher for sure.

Clowney is interesting if he comes way down on his price. It would probably have to be a one-year deal. Peters would block Jackson so I wouldn't do that. Miami is said to have interest in Ryan, but not sure that makes sense. Can't see Newton. That one is a head-scratcher for sure.
what do you think about the fact that the longer this goes, that indeed, the price goes down? Based on the injuries this team gets, which cannot be ignored, I am not worried about adding competition to DE and OT

If Austin Jackson isnt ready supposedly, Jason Peters would be perfect. If you coupled that with Larry Warford we could really compete this year. Don't think we could sign both realistically

5... Jason Peters....if you want Tua to start Day 1 while coaching develops OL behind the scene, then you want this pick. If you want to let the OL gel for a year while throwing Fitz to the wolves then this is a waste of money.

4...Logan Ryan.....can he be starting safety? will his price tag come down as time goes on? If the answer is yes to both those then sign him up. If he is gonna force Iggy to the bench or just dime packages or he stands firm on price then hard pass.

3...Everson Griffen...nope, wants to get paid and is older, if we were a super bowl contender this year and just need to add a little bit of a pass rush then go for it. Already invested too much in free agency though

2... Jad Clowney... way too much money, hard pass

1...Cam Newton... why did they even put him at 1...they said 0% chance of happening. sheesh this guy might be worse than Nomar

What an utter waste of time.

The guy presents 5 names and then says none of them are at all likely to join the team.

Couldn't he have found more guys Miami isn't going to sign?

Lazy

what do you think about the fact that the longer this goes, that indeed, the price goes down? Based on the injuries this team gets, which cannot be ignored, I am not worried about adding competition to DE and OT
I'm not sure how much Miami has under the cap. I assume if they add someone it would be a minor addition, but Clowney would be exciting if they can make it work.

Back
Top Bottom