Meet Miami's new #1 draft pick in the 2013 NFL draft. shocking...... | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Meet Miami's new #1 draft pick in the 2013 NFL draft. shocking......

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys....
plan a is joekel....... primary
plan b is fisher .......sloppy seconds
plan c is lane johnson........3's a charm
plan d is albert. .........miami is not paying alberts and the cheifs compensation

Do plans A through C all involved trading up to the same spot? Are they just taking whoever is left?

ok guys....
plan d is albert. .........miami is not paying alberts and the cheifs compensation

I think Albert is Plan E and Menelik Watson is probably Plan D.

My guess is if KC takes Fisher,Jacksonville takes Lane Johnson,Miami trades with the Raiders and Takes Joeckle at 3. If Joeckle goes to KC at (1) and Fisher goes to Jacksonville at (2) Miami will may not want to give up what the Raiders want and the shift to the (trade up to 6 with cleveland and see if Lane Johnson slides there or take Milliner) and the Albert Trade will go into high gear.

I wouldn't mind trading back with the 49ers and take 31 and 34 so they can get Richardson at 12. Trade Bess for a 4th. Then use our two fourths to move back up a bit in the first and grab Carradine, Efiert, and Watson. Two of those three after a trade down and still have 2 2nds and 2 3rds to add one for what we didn't hit on and 2 corners, receiver and a safety/guard/rb.

My guess is if KC takes Fisher,Jacksonville takes Lane Johnson,Miami trades with the Raiders and Takes Joeckle at 3. If Joeckle goes to KC at (1) and Fisher goes to Jacksonville at (2) Miami will may not want to give up what the Raiders want and the shift to the (trade up to 6 with cleveland and see if Lane Johnson slides there or take Milliner) and the Albert Trade will go into high gear.

This is my suspicion too. Ireland has maneuvered KC into taking Fisher and Jax will probably go Jordan. This leaves Joeckle at 3 and we have the ammo to trade up with the Raiders. Could happen.

This is my suspicion too. Ireland has maneuvered KC into taking Fisher and Jax will probably go Jordan. This leaves Joeckle at 3 and we have the ammo to trade up with the Raiders. Could happen.

I seriously don't think kcs pick will be due to the machinations of Ireland.

to move from 12 to 3 would require 1000 points in compensation according to draft pick chart (3rd-2200, 12th-1200)
That would take both of our second round picks plus a third.

Pretty darn expensive. That doesn't sound like Philbin's philosophy to me.

Is Joeckle worth our 1st 4 picks?

to move from 12 to 3 would require 1000 points in compensation according to draft pick chart (3rd-2200, 12th-1200)

I'm not so sure about that IMO it wont be our 1st 4 picks we wouldn't do it unless Joeckle is there and second of all.What should be 1000 points shy might be closer to 850 due to 4 teams want to slide.

Raiders have no 2nd or 5th.....what does Miami have double of ? A 2nd and a 5th.

So we give Raiders 12,42,82,166 This ='s 1900 300 shy which may = a player or next years 3rd

The main reason I'm not sold on the Raiders wanting to slide down to 12 is Sheriff Floyd will be gone no matter what Miami offers.

I got this one....Heck NO

Did we not learn anything from our last foray into taking a lineman too high in the draft? The next time I see a RB following Long into the end-zone for a 2 yard gain will be the 1st time. Even when he was healthy and young he could not dominate most of his opponents so why go down that road again? I would rather get a vet who has been in the league with film to study...You know what that guy is going to give you.

Another thing messing up Miami Getting Joeckel at 3,4,5,6 is the Chargers want him as bad and need to trade up and 11th and 12th are the same pick.Miami has the edge due to having more picks.

Do we fix the Team, or do we fix the O-line? Screw 'em, winston or Clabo, plus a pulling Guard, and playmakers...

ok guys....

better get into the top 5 for any of that a thru c plan...well at least the plan isn't dj fluker at #12...i was gonna sick the amish mafia on the training facility if it went down like that

Nogua_Rantee @Nogua_Rantee
KC has negotiated terms with Eric Fisher. He is the #1 pick.

better get into the top 5 for any of that a thru c plan...well at least the plan isn't dj fluker at #12...i was gonna sick the amish mafia on the training facility if it went down like that

I think thats the premise of this thread moving up to get Joeckel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom