Meet Miami's new #1 draft pick in the 2013 NFL draft. shocking...... | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Meet Miami's new #1 draft pick in the 2013 NFL draft. shocking......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know his source. He operates out of an office complex inside enduro's butthole.

Spam??..why because we didnt get our guy??.Read the OP it said we were going to trade up,You guys have issues.

I got no dog in this hunt... and make no speculation as to whether the original poster has an actual "inside source" or not.

However he DOES deserve major kudos I think....

He called the trade up.... he called it being less expensive than anyone would believe (I mean on the draft pick points chart - Miami won this swap of picks by value by near 600 points!!)... and we were within one pick of Joekle (if Jax takes Jordan, something I've seen many many experts project - Joekle would have been there for the Dolphins).

Now there are calls of "trolling", and "spam"???? Regardless of any "source" or whatever.... this dude was closer to predicting what the Dolphins actually did, than anything I've read ANYWHERE else this off season - whether it was a guess or sourced, who gives a rip?

I got no dog in this hunt... and make no speculation as to whether the original poster has an actual "inside source" or not.

However he DOES deserve major kudos I think....

He called the trade up.... he called it being less expensive than anyone would believe (I mean on the draft pick points chart - Miami won this swap of picks by value by near 600 points!!)... and we were within one pick of Joekle (if Jax takes Jordan, something I've seen many many experts project - Joekle would have been there for the Dolphins).

Now there are calls of "trolling", and "spam"???? Regardless of any "source" or whatever.... this dude was closer to predicting what the Dolphins actually did, than anything I've read ANYWHERE else this off season - whether it was a guess or sourced, who gives a rip?

Exactly...we traded up and missed our target by one spot.Pretty good IMO.

Guys, hes going to use the excuse that joeckel was taken before we could pick at 3 but nevertheless we tried the trade with the jags(hence jac using the full clock) but they didn't bite on our offer... Then we went to plan b. Which plan was jordan? X?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Thats a pretty good excuse. HOw is he supposed to know who Jacksonville is going to take? Only the Jags know that. He was right about us having a deal in place with Oakland. GIve the dude a break

Exactly...we traded up and missed our target by one spot.Pretty good IMO.

well now thats its over I can give you some info. We have had the trade in the works for the last week. Joekel was the original target. Miami was 95% sure jags would take Dion Jordan. Boom Joekel is there for the taking. When Joekel was taken by the jags Jeff told the raiders that he wanted to pull the trade off the table. Raider had counted on that trade so they decided to only accept only our 2nd to keep to the script. Joekel would have been two picks. I know the Miami staff is happy to have Dion Jordan as they did not expect him to be there.

In my own defense I told you one team could screw it up and they did. I also told you that the compensation would be cheaper than you think. and it was. Today look for miami to be on the move again. Jeff said he will be moving around again today.

whip away but I will be back. lol....

well now thats its over I can give you some info. We have had the trade in the works for the last week. Joekel was the original target. Miami was 95% sure jags would take Dion Jordan. Boom Joekel is there for the taking. When Joekel was taken by the jags Jeff told the raiders that he wanted to pull the trade off the table. Raider had counted on that trade so they decided to only accept only our 2nd to keep to the script. Joekel would have been two picks. I know the Miami staff is happy to have Dion Jordan as they did not expect him to be there.

In my own defense I told you one team could screw it up and they did. I also told you that the compensation would be cheaper than you think. and it was. Today look for miami to be on the move again. Jeff said he will be moving around again today.

whip away but I will be back. lol....

You were pretty damn close. I'll give you that. Props, brah :up:

I'm not so sure about that IMO it wont be our 1st 4 picks we wouldn't do it unless Joeckle is there and second of all.What should be 1000 points shy might be closer to 850 due to 4 teams want to slide.

Raiders have no 2nd or 5th.....what does Miami have double of ? A 2nd and a 5th.

So we give Raiders 12,42,82,166 This ='s 1900 300 shy which may = a player or next years 3rd

The main reason I'm not sold on the Raiders wanting to slide down to 12 is Sheriff Floyd will be gone no matter what Miami offers.

Suprised to see we were able to move up that far and only gave up pick 42. You were spot on with lowereing the value of the draft chart.
Also the pick was suprsing to me. Definitely a need. We have to be able to get Brady on the ground if we have any chance of winning the division.
Giving 2 picks for one impact player makes sense when we have so many other draft picks in our pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom