Meet Miami's new #1 draft pick in the 2013 NFL draft. shocking...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Meet Miami's new #1 draft pick in the 2013 NFL draft. shocking......

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get this one right you will gain back that credibility, then again if you are wrong you will be written off as a, throw **** against a wall see what sticks poster for good!

He never had credibility to begin with.

This is a cop out. The last few years pretty much everyone, even non Dolphin fans knew who Miami was going to pick. This year it's anyones guess so none of us can pretend to "have a source". By predicting Joeckel you're leaving yourself a major out. It can fall through just like your Fitzgerald trade and you can still try and claim to not have been wrong.

I've wanted to believe you in the past but not this time

Last edited by a moderator:
Enduro prediction thread FTW!!! If he gets this right I will post an ostrich in my avatar for the remainder of the year......

I am now posting our New #1 draft pick for this years draft. I will not give you any information on this pick. Of course this is with a trade up.

NOBODY has him mocked to us. I was shocked myself. I can not give any more information per my source. Teams are desperate to trade down and Miami holds all the cards. Enjoy.

Lets see the documents, Alex Jones.

i don't think this happens, but if it did we might not have to trade all the way up to #1. far from a guarantee that KC is going to take him first overall.

downloadjio-1.jpg

i don't think this happens, but if it did we might not have to trade all the way up to #1. far from a guarantee that KC is going to take him first overall.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL?page=2

they are open to trading the overall pick. I still wonder why they would bank on a LT on first pick when they have Albert. The GM has said they like Albert and they are just doing there diligence in letting Ablert talk to us. It also says on KFFL that Alberts contract deal involves and extension and that it would not fit with our current cap situation.

So there could be some there there. I also just go back to Darlington and the surprise tweet.

I would be kind of sad if this happened, but then again it would shore up a position of need. As stated before this is it for enduro, either this happens or nobody reads his threads anymore

This makes ZERO sense. Why wouldn't Miami just trade for Albert? By trading that high for Joeckel you are essentially going to have to pay him just as much as Albert and you lose your first round pick in the process. The only plus is that Joeckel is younger but you cost yourself a chance to shore up another position in the first round. Enduro is full of crap. I am 100% sure this will not happen. This would top the list of worst moves in the Ireland era if it does.

and cleveland will only trade down if Milliner gone before 6 IMO

Interesting if he is right but it goes against my personnel preference to draft as many players as possible and find some Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor's instead letting it all ride on one guy. Richmond Webb and Jake Long were all great players for us but all played on loosing teams for us at one time or another. Build your team with lots of depth in the draft and then after you have done that you might want to consider going all in on a player like this. If we did this now then Ireland is choking. A good GM is not afraid to gamble in the draft which I hoped Ireland was getting better at.

This makes ZERO sense. Why wouldn't Miami just trade for Albert? By trading that high for Joeckel you are essentially going to have to pay him just as much as Albert and you lose your first round pick in the process. The only plus is that Joeckel is younger but you cost yourself a chance to shore up another position in the first round. Enduro is full of crap. I am 100% sure this will not happen. This would top the list of worst moves in the Ireland era if it does.

He is full of crap about saying it so confidently. I dont think trading up to KC is in the cards for us. What I think is is that if KC ends up drafting Fisher (KC GM is said around league circles that he prefers Jockel) then we would poss be looking at trading with Oakland for Joeckel with John Jerry in the trade along with Bess maybe or even Incognito (wouldnt he fit in black and silver nasty?)

But I think we really like Fisher #1. But what the hell do I know?

PS You only make this type of trade if you want a QB and we have ours so I certainly am betting against this happening. My bets Enduro is at the end of his rope here and is hanging himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom