Meet Miami's new #1 draft pick in the 2013 NFL draft. shocking...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Meet Miami's new #1 draft pick in the 2013 NFL draft. shocking......

Status
Not open for further replies.

enduro

unknown quantity
Reaction score
I am now posting our New #1 draft pick for this years draft. I will not give you any information on this pick. Of course this is with a trade up. I was shocked myself but according to the board this is our pick. Miami has all the leverage in this draft. There are alot of games going on for a reason. stay focused. Here here is the pick.

Luke Joeckel

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/luke-joeckel?id=2540139

NOBODY has him mocked to us. I was shocked myself. I can not give any more information per my source. Teams are desperate to trade down and Miami holds all the cards. Enjoy.

I am now posting our New #1 draft pick for this years draft. I will not give you any information on this pick. Of course this is with a trade up. I was shocked myself but according to the board this is our pick. Miami has all the leverage in this draft. There are alot of games going on for a reason. stay focused. Here here is the pick.

Luke Joeckel

NOBODY has him mocked to us. I was shocked myself. I can not give any more information per my source. Teams are desperate to trade down and Miami holds all the cards. Enjoy.

last thing. buyers market not as expensive as you would have thought. see you on draft day.....

If you get this one right you will gain back that credibility, then again if you are wrong you will be written off as a, throw **** against a wall see what sticks poster for good!

I'm sorry, but I don't believe for a second that anybody with personal knowledge of an NFL team's draft board or said teams trade plans and discussions would spread that info around on internet message boards for fans. Nobody else should either. Nothing personal, but its just not plausible.

so your saying we are trading up to KC or Oakland, which nobody knows who KC is actually taking....ive heard they may take Fisher but majority still think Joekel...and we are discussing trade for Albert at same position...and Oakland I hear wants the motherlode (only thing I can see here is Bess & Jerry traded to them with a pick or two)....yeah, I hear ya! Luke Joekel!

lock it in. put your all your chips in!

lol

I have sources that says this thread should be sent immediately to spam.

I remember the blockbuster trade with Arizona for Fitzgerald... that went well...

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Luke Joeckel

Your source is the fact that Joeckel played with Tannehill, under sherman, thats it.

The joy and fun an Enduro thread brings to the forum............:hi5:

i like FISHER much more than joekel. fisher is the best lt in this draft and COULD end up in the anthony munoz category at career end.

dued is FAST off the ball, great feat and a SERIOUS pop on contact.

so i can see kc taking him over joeckel. wouldnt be a shock.

WHY BUMMING ON ENDURO? his GUESS is a good as any other arm chair guru. its ALL JUST A GUESS!!

strander things have happened than miami giving it up for the top pic. I DONT WANT IT [and it better be fisher if their moving up for lt], i hope they stay put, select either austin, trufant or warmack. and still have more top pics to use or trade around later. BPA FOR A CHANGE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom