Meet Miami's new #1 draft pick in the 2013 NFL draft. shocking...... | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Meet Miami's new #1 draft pick in the 2013 NFL draft. shocking......

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me get back to you from the groupie pile after our day two draft. if we get swope Enduro will get partial credit.

Will he? He made that prediction AFTER it was reported that Bess was on the trade block. Deductive reasoning tells us that means they are looking to draft a slot WR to replace him. Logic also states that Mike Sherman would probably prefer a slot WR he is familiar with. It's the same thing as Ryan Tannehill last year. Everyone is making the connection. That doesn't make enduro an insider, it just makes him clever and able to connect the dots...

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

You come off as the jealous little man are you 12?

Sorry, I didn't mean to insult your hero. I'll leave you alone so you can get back to touching yourself to pictures of his name...

Will he? He made that prediction AFTER it was reported that Bess was on the trade block. Deductive reasoning tells us that means they are looking to draft a slot WR to replace him. Logic also states that Mike Sherman would probably prefer a slot WR he is familiar with. It's the same thing as Ryan Tannehill last year. Everyone is making the connection. That doesn't make enduro an insider, it just makes him clever and able to connect the dots...

With Bess about to be traded its clear what will happen: we will trade next years first for Larry Fitzgerald.

I didnt just make that up off the top of my head, i have a source. A source that isnt totally made up. I promise.

This is probably EXACTLY what happened.

In other words, jax and the raidahs just made ireland look like the complete and utter FOOL he is. We got snookered out of half our draft to move up all the way to 3 for NOTHING. We got stuck with a defensive player we did NOT need.

And we STILL have no LT which means ireland will have yet more STUPIDITY up his sleeve for the rest of the draft.

Even I didn't think it could possibly be this bad. And I have less faith in ireland than almost anyone else on this board. He has taken stupid to a new level.

:hsmash: :bobdole:

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Sorry, I didn't mean to insult your hero. I'll leave you alone so you can get back to touching yourself to pictures of his name...

Jealousy is hate in window dressing little boy

It's funny how Stevie nails the pick and his thread is dying. Folks who thought he was nuts can't give him props for being right because in doing so it admits they were wrong. Yet Enduro is wrong and his thread is still going strong. Folks would rather rag Enduro then admit they were wrong too by congratulating Stevie. We love negativity here very much.

For the record I thought Eifert was the pick but was wrong. You see being wrong about what we post of fan message boards really doesn't hurt that much.

It's funny how Stevie nails the pick and his thread is dying. Folks who thought he was nuts can't give him props for being right because in doing so it admits they were wrong. Yet Enduro is wrong and his thread is still going strong. Folks would rather rag Enduro then admit they were wrong too by congratulating Stevie. We love negativity here very much.

For the record I thought Eifert was the pick but was wrong. You see being wrong about what we post of fan message boards really doesn't hurt that much.

You're wrong on both accounts Stevie13 got tons of props and enduro couldn't have been any closer be it inside source,a little bird or a common sense guess.

Very reverend-like behavior old man. I'm sure your congregation is so proud...

You might have a hard tme with this but Enduro has offered 80% mnore to this site than folks like you - i know the truth hurts

You have been verbally assaulting this enduro dude for some time now don't you have better things to do?

You might have a hard tme with this but Enduro has offered 80% mnore to this site than folks like you - i know the truth hurts

You have been verbally assaulting this enduro dude for some time now don't you have better things to do?

:lol:

If this is what our reverends have to offer these days, I can understand why the atheist population continues to grow. I'll have to ask my father-in-law, who also happens to be a reverend, what he thinks of one of his fellow men of the cloth acting like a spoiled teenager. Should be interesting.

What I offer the site is irrelevant. My issue is this guy pops up with these phantom predictions, gets everyone all excited and riled up, then disappears when they don't come true, leaving an already surly fanbase even more upset. Then there are the easily gullible, such as yourself, who just take what he says as gospel despite him never being right (outside of 2 draft picks that the entire sports media world also guessed). If you think that's ok, fine. That's your prerogative. But I don't. I've never verbally assaulted the guy (I'd be getting infractions if I were). I just call him out on his bull****. And there is absolutely no doubt in my mind anymore that it is indeed bull****...

I am now posting our New #1 draft pick for this years draft. I will not give you any information on this pick. Of course this is with a trade up. I was shocked myself but according to the board this is our pick. Miami has all the leverage in this draft. There are alot of games going on for a reason. stay focused. Here here is the pick.

Luke Joeckel

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/luke-joeckel?id=2540139

NOBODY has him mocked to us. I was shocked myself. I can not give any more information per my source. Teams are desperate to trade down and Miami holds all the cards. Enjoy.

Well its was Jeff plan and you see what happened...he was stolen from us after the move to #3

Well its was Jeff plan and you see what happened...he was stolen from us after the move to #3

If true Ireland is even worse than we thought...he traded up to 3 without waiting for the jags to pick, or knowing they wouldn't take their guy. Seriously, move up for your guy when he isn't even there. I wouldn't put it past that dumb a** Ireland though

Again still talking about the guy that was wrong but we all forgot the guy that was right (see previous page). Classic Finheaven! Negative rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom