Meet The Fun-loving Kindergarten Cop: Dolphins Rookie Christian Wilkins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Meet The Fun-loving Kindergarten Cop: Dolphins Rookie Christian Wilkins

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
0_E9IvnVRaoB4EIq

https://www.espn.com/blog/miami-dol...rgarten-cop-dolphins-rookie-christian-wilkins

Good article on Wilkins...maybe a great get for us.

Gotta applaud the guts and commitment to being himself but more importantly the balls to give your coach a wet willy on live TV, this team needs that kind of life.

Everything has been so serious with our franchise for the last 15 years. A lot of uptightness.

Loved the pick for the position and even more so since reading about him. We have needed a firey personality that doesn't include the diva on this team for a long time. Hopefully he becomes the leader that you want and need on the D line

I mean this in the most complimentary way possible... I hope his game is as big as his mouth is.

Seems like a great kid and fantastic teammate. Must be pretty damn bright too. Easy to root for guys like this.

We've needed leadership on defense for years. Wake was great, but that's not enough. 2 years in a row, Grier has chosen highly productive and highly talented leaders off of championship defenses. I know that doesn't automatically change things. But it is a great sign.

Back
Top Bottom