Mel Kiper Chat Forum on ESPN right now.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mel Kiper Chat Forum on ESPN right now..

Well it's not ridiculous considering last year every position outside of maybe TE was a need.

i dono guys. i think we go after hutch to save the pick on landry, bing, ryns, greenway, or cutler. i see us going with one of those only if we dont do soemthing with trading.

Would it be unreasonable of me to think that Denny Green would pass on Cutler at #10 if for no other reason than that he's white and is from Indiana? I mean, I know ya'll will say well hey Kurt Warner is white from Iowa and Brad Johnson is white and etc but...he didn't pay a first round pick for any of those guys...

Max Jean-Giles, depends on where, how, high he grades out. If hes the highest grade player(BPA), I see no reason not to pick him.

Rex can play center, if McKinney isn't re-signed.
Jeno isn't getting any younger, OL tend to be spent around 30-32.

AS it's been mention Carey is being groomed for LT and I'll guess Alabi for RT.

ckparrothead said:
Would it be unreasonable of me to think that Denny Green would pass on Cutler at #10 if for no other reason than that he's white and is from Indiana? I mean, I know ya'll will say well hey Kurt Warner is white from Iowa and Brad Johnson is white and etc but...he didn't pay a first round pick for any of those guys...

Well he picked Navarre in his first draft with the Cardinals and stuck with McCown a bit. I doubt it :lol:

sources say taht cards want to resign warner for a contract extension

SCall13 said:
He said our needs other than QB is OG, S, WR??? We need a tackle worse than a guard (a guard would be good too) and we are not in NEED of a WR. We could do fine with what we have. You might call WR a WANT, but definetly not a need.
he said that cause there going to try alibi at LT.:dolphins: :)

NorFlaFin said:
Max Jean-Giles, depends on where, how, high he grades out. If hes the highest grade player(BPA), I see no reason not to pick him.

Rex can play center, if McKinney isn't re-signed.
Jeno isn't getting any younger, OL tend to be spent around 30-32.

AS it's been mention Carey is being groomed for LT and I'll guess Alabi for RT.
sorry but that is wrong,according to saban in the{dolphin digest}he and houck will groom alibi at LT,by the way carey did excellent at RT,no reason to move him.:)

If saban feels hadnot is going to play center next yr.,we will get a good guard in the draft or FA,and if hadnot is going to play guard they should try to go after that guy from N.O{forgot his name}cause i feel none of the guys coming out in the draft can come right in and start right away. alibi is going to compete at Lt{houck handpicked last year with that in mind} mcintosh will take a paycut{he will be the swing tackle}carey is planted at RT,J.J. is at LG. Our OL is very young including our backups,i think mcdougle and ephriam are gone,mckinney resigned to a 1yr.I personally think we"ll get 2-OL next yr{1 in draft+1 in FA}but not a No.1 or 2 pick,maybe 3rd and up.also saban doesn't like to pay top $$$$ to OLineman. neither does bellicheck

Back
Top Bottom