mel kiper | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

mel kiper

I don't think he's good enough for that high of a pick. Any other opinions on this guy?

Allen, Cromartie and Hill were all on the board at that point which makes it a horrible pick IMO.

Dolfan2788 said:
Allen, Cromartie and Hill were all on the board at that point which makes it a horrible pick IMO.

And Jimmy Williams.

Yeah, that is a HUGE reach, by about 1-2 rounds. He's really a borderline 2nd-3rd round pick guy.

After considering his thoughts, I wonder if there is a chance that the big DT from Oregon, Haloti Ngata falls to the Dolphins at 16? Wouldn't that be something!

Phinanthropist said:
After considering his thoughts, I wonder if there is a chance that the big DT from Oregon, Haloti Ngata falls to the Dolphins at 16? Wouldn't that be something!

man if ngata fell, he would definitely be hard to pass up.

Retnuhrace said:
And Jimmy Williams.

Yeah, that is a HUGE reach, by about 1-2 rounds. He's really a borderline 2nd-3rd round pick guy.

Whitner's a solid mid to late first rounder and moving up.

Retnuhrace said:
And Jimmy Williams.

I have to disagree, Whitner has always been a top 3 safety prospect. Early 2nd at the latest from what I've seen, mostly mid-late 1st.

Phinanthropist said:

Why would we want Ngata? If we were going to run a 4-3 defense it would make sense, but we have Manny Wright still. If we're going to run a 3-4, and we don't get Arrington, Lawson is the best pick for us.

Back
Top Bottom