Melvin Ingram | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Melvin Ingram

Lol was just thinking of making a thread about him then saw there was this one already. He was causing havoc all day.

Excellent signing. Will have to look at the snap count (just out of curiosity). Seems like he is on the field more than I expected when we made the pickup.

Just look at the last play of the game, Ingram, not only was the one who forced Allen out of the pocket to make a short throw, he then was the one who ran downfiled to make the tackle inbounds. Saved the game.

Holy Crap!

That dude deserves his OWN thread...

What a DAWG....

Look at his EFFORT on the last drive...ARE YOU KIDDING!
1) Beat his guy pass rush
2) Almost gets the sack
3) Chase the reciever down and makes the tackle.

UNREAL!!!

Really if he doesn't make that tackle - he probably gets out of bounds and 5 more yards - game saving tackle!!!!

I didn't want to start a new thread. Anyone have Phillips PFF stats ie pressures? 4 total tackles, 0 sacks aint cutting it.

Thank God, Ingram has found the fountain of youth. He's played very well. It's helps because Van Ginkle has been slow in recovering from his appendix surgery.

In fairness, he never lost it. He was putting the same things on film last year.

A lot of pressures and disruption. Some people only look at the sacks though.

Josh Allen knew Melvin Ingram very well before this game.

Massive win to have Ingram outplay Von Miller, who's 6 year $120 million contract is just a tad more than the 1 year, $4 million Melvin is making. 1/5 the AAV, 1/6 the length of contract, 1/30th of the guaranteed money, 1/12 of a year younger (LOL yes Melvin is a month younger than Von).

Last edited:
But it’s not without him. It is with him and other players that are coming together.

No arguments from me there. Its just a little scary when your defense is so heavily dependent on that unwanted castoff they picked up at the last minute.

Back
Top Bottom