Memory Lane | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Memory Lane

rhadaddy

Who's your daddy?
Reaction score
I remember last year around this time. Miami and the Pats were 3-1. The Pats were looking unstopable. Their defense was phenominal (excluding the run) and Brady was going neck and neck with Bledsoe and Gannon for passing yards..... but then here came Miami.... You guys know how the story goes...

Well this Bills/Miami game has that same feel to it... somehow I feel like the Phins secondary will get real healthy against the Pats and we'll pull out the win..

this will be the 1st time the RW-led Phins play the Bills with a NFL starting QB behind the C - so that will make the Bills change their game plan from being sooo conservative, let Lucas beat himself to having to try and score points to take pound RW out of our game plan. Point I am making is that all the pressure falls on our pass rush and 2ndary to keep the Bills from making big plays like they love to do ag us. NE was a ball control passing game - which is what our D specializes in stopping (at least when we play man).

I am more worried about the Bills and Moulds getting open deep because JT's buddies cannot beat single coverage. That will be the true test.

Back
Top Bottom