Mercury Morris 72 Ring Stolen! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mercury Morris 72 Ring Stolen!

Sundance Kid

Starter
Reaction score
From ESPN:
MIAMI -- Mercury Morris won his Super Bowl ring because of his quick moves for the Miami Dolphins in 1972. But he wasn't fast enough on Friday when he realized he had left the ring in the men's room of the Biscayne Bay Marriott after washing his hands.

By the time he realized his mistake and went back, the ring was gone.

"I'm holding out hope that somebody will give it up," Morris told The Miami Herald. "It means a great deal to me."

The 10-karat yellow gold ring has a full-carat diamond set in an aquamarine stone, with 16 smaller diamonds circling the center.

It's not the first time his Super Bowl ring has been stolen, Morris said. The original was lifted in 1978.

The hotel declined comment Sunday while a spokesperson was out for the weekend.

This has been posted at least 2 other times already.

what do you expect when you leave your valuables laying around in a mens restroom. Probably was a jets fan.

Sundance Kid said:
From ESPN:
MIAMI -- Mercury Morris won his Super Bowl ring because of his quick moves for the Miami Dolphins in 1972. But he wasn't fast enough on Friday when he realized he had left the ring in the men's room of the Biscayne Bay Marriott after washing his hands.

By the time he realized his mistake and went back, the ring was gone.

"I'm holding out hope that somebody will give it up," Morris told The Miami Herald. "It means a great deal to me."

The 10-karat yellow gold ring has a full-carat diamond set in an aquamarine stone, with 16 smaller diamonds circling the center.

It's not the first time his Super Bowl ring has been stolen, Morris said. The original was lifted in 1978.

The hotel declined comment Sunday while a spokesperson was out for the weekend.
The thief will probably return it sooner than later. Maybe for a reward.

Like, what's he gonna' do with it, take it to a pawn shop? He would be arrested in minutes.

Back
Top Bottom