MERGED 100X:Ricky very close to coming back/790 Says Ricky Back/Ricky Coming Back! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 100X:Ricky very close to coming back/790 Says Ricky Back/Ricky Coming Back!

the papers down here are hard up for anything to write. again......guaranteed in tomorrow's Herald. It will probably be posted on the site before then as breaking news.

Rickey better start eating and hitting the gym, but not with David Boston..

Nublar7 said:
Thanks ohall!

Hey endozone, do you happen to go by the name PressCoverage also? :D

Not a problem. The truth is da truth. :D

How long before the first "Move Ricky to FS" thread is posted?

Although I find it hard to believe, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt till I check out tomorrows Herald. We don't need another fiasco like when the newbie posted about Poole being out for the season.
If it is true, bad move by Saban....IMO. We already have a capable backfield and don't need the headcase back. Does anyone else think Saban is in over his head? It makes no sense to me why he wants Ricky back. I know he may still be talented but after what he did to this team he shouldn't even be aloud in Miami....IMO. Boston is another risky move but at the vet minimum I see no huge risk. At least he tried to play last season and still has a love for the game.

GreenMonster said:
Rickey better start eating and hitting the gym, but not with David Boston..

I think that Ricky can get into football shape in 4 months. With the 4 game suspension he will have, that will give him a =n extra month to back back into shape.

is this the lebatard show on now?

this guy is a J Off

he said anyone with problems, Nick is calling, we might as well call feidler

Saban is going to be on 790 tomorrow morning. They are hinting Saban will be there to talk about the Ricky thing. Not sure if he will though.

Hey I belive you endozone! Can't wait to see Ricky and Ronnie in the same backfield.

FinsFanatic said:
ill believe it when i see ricky take a snap

Exactly....and baby if he does.....i got an Ricky Williams helmet F/S with autograph and certificate of authencity heading straight to EBAY....can you dig itttttt?

I'm keeping my mouth shut this time. :wink:

Of course, if I were to just go ahead and grill this guy, it would surely mean that tomorrow "Ricky Returns!" headlines would be all over south Florida. :tongue:

Nahhhhh, I learned enough from the PressCoverage thread that I will just sit back and see how this one plays out so that I don't have to apologize again tomorrow.

Besides, I personally believe that Ricky will come back this season. :D

Finz Fury said:
Although I find it hard to believe, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt till I check out tomorrows Herald. We don't need another fiasco like when the newbie posted about Poole being out for the season.
If it is true, bad move by Saban....IMO. We already have a capable backfield and don't need the headcase back. Does anyone else think Saban is in over his head? It makes no sense to me why he wants Ricky back. I know he may still be talented but after what he did to this team he shouldn't even be aloud in Miami....IMO. Boston is another risky move but at the vet minimum I see no huge risk. At least he tried to play last season and still has a love for the game.

Actually it makes perfect sense. Especially because we drafted Ronnie Brown. Now Ricky will come back in at worst a back-up role, at best a dual role. Ricky won't be depended on nearly as much, so even if his head or heart aren't in it, it won't affect the team nearly as much. (from an on-the-field stanpoint)
But if Ricky does come back at 100% and rights his wrong, well, we all of a sudden have an embarrassment of riches in the backfield. Leaving us with lots of interesting options.

The ONLY negative I can see to taking Ricky back is purely psychological.

Back
Top Bottom