MERGED 100X:Ricky very close to coming back/790 Says Ricky Back/Ricky Coming Back! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 100X:Ricky very close to coming back/790 Says Ricky Back/Ricky Coming Back!

endozone

Practice Squad
Reaction score
790 Says Ricky Back

Jason Cole told Dan LeBetard this afternoon Ricky has expressed to Saban he will be back in July

Interesting, because Cole said in his own QA today that he hadn't spoken to RW, and would try him next week.

DeForest is talking about it this very moment. Details are soon coming, but this is a done deal.

Great I love breaking news threads that say Ricky is coming back! We should make more of them! :shakeno:

appreciate the sarcasism. this time it is official news. it will be in tomorrow's herald guaranteed.

Funny coming from a guy wit only 3 posts and starts out his account posting somethng like this. Sorry but I gotta see it to believe it as well.

endozone said:
DeForest is talking about it this very moment. Details are soon coming, but this is a done deal.

Just like it was a done deal last week, and the week before that, and the week before that, and the week before that..........

I"ll believe it when I hear Ricky Williams say, "I am going to play football next season." Or something along those lines.
And even then.........

Visit the site for 790 the Ticket and hear for yourself. After all the Ricky crap on this site, I have better things to do than make up new stuff.

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
Funny coming from a guy wit only 3 posts and starts out his account posting somethng like this. Sorry but I gotta see it to believe it as well.

The posts means nothing. Last week a new guy with less than 5 posts told us ALL about the Poole injury BEFORE it hits the press.

I don't believe this, but not because he has 3 posts. But because he is talking about Ricky Willams.

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:

Last time we judged a guy that just joined and he that told us that Poole was hurt and nobody believed him. Well the next day.....everybody was reporting that he did get hurt. So most uf us dont judge a guy by how much post he has.

endozone said:
Visit the site for 790 the Ticket and hear for yourself. After all the Ricky crap on this site, I have better things to do than make up new stuff.
I'm not saying you're making it up just saying that the media doesn't know.

Yes only four post because I have a life. If I did not hear Jason Cole tell LeBetard this with my own ears I wouldn't have wasted my time registering. It will be in tomorrow's papers GUARANTEED.

When he comes into the Dolphins complex i'll beleive it until then who cares!!

Back
Top Bottom