Merged 15x: Big Ben Hurt in motorcycle accident. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 15x: Big Ben Hurt in motorcycle accident.

Serious but stable condition, undergoing surgery right now.....man.

Lappy said:
He hit a windshield with his head with no Helmet! It's going to effect him.

I hope he's ok that's for sure.
It depends on how fast he was going. But, I hope he's okay too.

Damn, I hope that guy is alright, it doesn't sound too good. Maybe this will teach him to wear a helmet when riding. I have to wear a seatbelt whenever I get into my car, motorcycle riders should be required to wear a helmet.

I wish him the best of luck.

I feel bad for him and hope

that he's alright. Riding a motorcycle is dangerous, with or without a helmet. If you have people that care about you, wearing a helmet is the least you can do. It doesn't sound good that he apparently flew off the handlebars and hit the windshield of another car with his head..not good at all.

merge in

proj_trailer-1.gif

chuckcole said:
It depends on how fast he was going. But, I hope he's okay too.

I herd it was something like 40 miles an hour. The first thread about it in the General NFL forum has a video. Watch that for more info.

Oh yeah, wrong forum and merge with other 2 threads. :wink:

The thing that bothers me was the Steelers told him to wear his helmet after Winslow crashed last year and he said no. He said he is a safe driver on his bike but it's not about how safe you are, other's are more of a danger to a biker than himself most of the time.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I herd it was something like 40 miles an hour. The first thread about it in the General NFL forum has a video. Watch that for more info.

Oh yeah, wrong forum and merge with other 2 threads. :wink:
Ouch! I hadn't heard that or seen the video. That had to hurt. But, why not wear a helmet???

Anyone else think Bradshaw will have something to say about this?

Back
Top Bottom