Merged: 2006 Free Agents | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: 2006 Free Agents

unifiedtheory said:
I don't "suck up" to anyone on this board genius. I am probably one of the most disliked Doplhin fans here.

I was speaking the truth (like usual...that is what gets me in trouble).

Brackett is a starter and has pretty good numbers.

Calmus is on IR and has a grand total of 80 tackles in 4 seasons.

I'm not all about stats but those numbers and what I see tell me something...Brackett is better then Calmus.

The next question I have is WHY THE HELL am I having such a rediculous arguement with you about this topic.

I was just speaking my peace about a VERY well respected member of this message board and you chimed in. Next time you want to run your gums...don't.

You are not disliked you are respected for leaving your opinion and sticking to it even if people don't agree with it!

What are the thoughts on Brees now that he needs surgery on his shoulder & is expected to be out for 4 months? Do the Chargers keep him for a lower $$ or do they cut bait and let him go?

dolfanate1 said:
What are the thoughts on Brees now that he needs surgery on his shoulder & is expected to be out for 4 months? Do the Chargers keep him for a lower $$ or do they cut bait and let him go?
I think they wait and see how things go. He will be ready for camp in June if all goes well. I would take an injured Brees over a Feely any day.

Since we have a merge here, I'm putting a warning out, I don't want anyone to renew this dead arguement.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I think they wait and see how things go. He will be ready for camp in June if all goes well. I would take an injured Brees over a Feely any day.
I think the Brees situation will force them to franchise him again and will make it less likely for them to deal Rivers, in case he reinjures it or it affects him long term

oldfinfan said:
Is that the "X" rated version of the NFL ?? Love to see what memorabilia they have :lol::lol::lol:

nah, it was the bush-league pitiful excuse for "football" that Vince McMahon crapped out for one year before realizing his career was better suited to actors with no shirts and oversized diapers who pretended to fight for 2 hours....

shortywallace1 said:
i think two pretty good FA QBs are jon kitna and chris simms they both have potential and will not ask for a bunch of money and CBs there is alot of good one going into FA i would love to see deion "primetime" sanders come to miami even tho he is old he is still very good saftey will demps would be a nice pick up

simms is restricted, would probably cost us a future draft pick!

Back
Top Bottom