Merged: 2006 Free Agents | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: 2006 Free Agents

MiamiDolphins34 said:
Butt out suck up.
Bro you are not making too many friends here with Boomer, and Unified, you may want to go a lot easier. These two posters have been around here for a while, and know the game, so you may want to re-think talking down to them, and try to have a civilized conversation with them first.

MiamiDolphins34 said:
So what if he was on IR? He was signed midseason and then got injured so no wonder he didnt start.Brackett is a 5-11 guy too small for the kind of LB Saban likes.Because people dont agree with you cant go disrespecting people,so you sit down and when you dont have that "macho" accent stand up and lets talk football without getting upset because someone doesnt agree with you.

Has Zach Thomas grown any in the last 2 years...last I checked, he's listed at 5' 10"...Derrick Pope is under 6' tall.

So we can expect Saban to get rid of both of them ??

Go back to your chair.

That's harsh. I would have only had the gusto to tell the poster to go back to his porch step.

Well I can understand Saban wanting bigger players, but he realizes what he has best and utilizes his players. In the future however his preference is larger players though...

The next person who spells "ridiculous" wrong is going to be forced to watch a live taping of "Reba".

RobFins2005 said:
That's harsh. I would have only had the gusto to tell the poster to go back to his porch step.

you mean the chair that is out on his front porch ??

lets get back on track guys...this is a great thread and enjoying every bit of it, but enough cutting, for a while anyhow :D

RobFins2005 said:
The next person who spells "ridiculous" wrong is going to be forced to watch a live taping of "Reba".

thtatt is a riddiciullous thhhreatt

Watch out for Brandon Manumaleuna from St. Louis. He's 6'2" 288 and exactly what we need at the H-back position on offense. Sign Fonoti (RG) and draft Marcus McNeill (RT) and all of the sudden we have one of the most dominant offensive lines in football (Carey at LT, Hadnot at C, James at LG).

oldfinfan said:
thtatt is a riddiciullous thhhreatt

Just for that I've replaced all of your Dolphins memorabilia with XFL merchandise.

shouright said:
Watch out for Brandon Manumaleuna from St. Louis. He's 6'2" 288 and exactly what we need at the H-back position on offense. Sign Fonoti (RG) and draft Marcus McNeill (RT) and all of the sudden we have one of the most dominant offensive lines in football (Carey at LT, Hadnot at C, James at LG).
wow, that's 3 moves along the o-line and it takes time for the guys to get use to playing together.I'd just leave Carey at RT....he's playing well there so why move him?and if we're gonna draft an OT then he should be a LT and that way you only make 1 or 2 moves at the most.I like both those guys you mention but I'd not wanna make 3 moves along the line.

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
wow, that's 3 moves along the o-line and it takes time for the guys to get use to playing together.I'd just leave Carey at RT....he's playing well there so why move him?and if we're gonna draft an OT then he should be a LT and that way you only make 1 or 2 moves at the most.I like both those guys you mention but I'd not wanna make 3 moves along the line.

Ozzy rules!!

Well you don't count RG because Ephraim already had shaken up the original starting roster. The T switch doesn't hurt Carey too much as he can switch pretty easily. McNeil would be a great RT...

What are the odds LeCharles Bentley could slide it out from the interior o-line, to the exterior o-line?

RobFins2005 said:
Just for that I've replaced all of your Dolphins memorabilia with XFL merchandise.

Is that the "X" rated version of the NFL ?? Love to see what memorabilia they have :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom