Merged 20X: Site Performance Issues | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 20X: Site Performance Issues

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
There not even listed as an option at our cp.

I believe they turned them off due to so much traffic here today, trying to eliminat unneeded stuff to speed things up.

searching disabled

i tried to do a post search on myself and searching disabled popped up on my screen is it my computer or is finheaven search engine down?

very slow finheaven? finheaven record?

is it because of all the traffic of ppl searching for that thread were all searching for DREW BREES FINS NEWEST QB! or somehting similar. i remember the mods saying about how records were broken as to how many ppl on at a time during the junior seau signing etc, im wondering what the numbers are looking like now.

BREES IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU YOU GET YOUR MONEY AND SLEEP EASY AT NIGHT WITHA WINNING TEAM, DONT LET GREED MAKE UR DECISION.

:dolphins:

I was about to post the same thing

The new post search option is gone and its really annoying clicking on all the links to get places

Im sure it is every time I refresh I have to get off and back on gotta be traffic

whats going on

whenever I click something, it takes like a mintue for the page 2 load, everytime

is this just me??

Searching is disabled to help with the traffic the site is getting. Searches slow the site down.

I think it's mostly the guests. The admins should look into what they can do to restrict access to guests when there is high traffic.

Does turning off sigs make the site any faster or help with traffic? If so it'd be good to turn those off as well.

Anything that can help with me getting the info I need would be awesome.

Also there is broken records today, I think 1426 people were online earlier today which broke the record by about 200 people. Also pretty close to the amount of members who have logged on in a day which is around 2000 and there is still 6 hours to go before the end of the day and it's at around 1900 so we should get there.

Takes the pages ages to load so I'm going to make the most of being able to even get into this post and keep writing :)

cripto1234 said:
this board lags, someone write a letter to the dolphins website to open up a nice message board with no lag

Yeah, how dare this thing run so slow with over 1000 people browsing it. Try miamidolpins.com or some other bush league board if you want. This is the ONLY board as far as I'm concerned.

How's about not posting useless threads... that would help.

1/3 of the threads are useless at this point in time, if people would just post things pertaining to OUR FA and other things that actually have to do with Dolphins it might be going a bit faster.

Back
Top Bottom