MERGED 2X:best strategy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2X:best strategy

postermaster

Finsavior
Reaction score
best strategy

alex smith is by far the best qb in this draft , and i think that if san fransisco take rodgers we should draft smith but if san francisco draft smith we should take ronnie brown

aaron rodgers = ryan leaf

the true about the draft......

alex smith is by far the best qb in this draft , and i think that if san fransisco take rodgers we should draft smith but if san francisco draft smith we should take ronnie brown

the true about the draft

postermaster said:

Alex Smith = Tim Couch

The REAL Truth About The Draft

postermaster said:

They're ALL second round talent. Just because they'll go in the first round deosn't mean that Brown and Edwards and Smith aren't, basically, second round talent.

There are no sure things and no superstars. It's a bad year to have a high pick and a GREAT year to have a LOT of picks. I KNOW that Saban knows that,

I guarantee you we'll have more than 5 draft picks by the end of this draft.

Having said that, look... Smith is a pretty good project kind of guy. He needs work on technique and form because without it his arm strength is noodle-like (Like Fiedler) but he's a good prospect. In fact, he'd make a great West Coast QB.

Edwards is our best hope and if not him Brown (I also LOVE Mark Clayton cuz the guy just makes plays up and down the field) so we just have to hope to somehow get as many picks as possible!

postermaster said:

Stop starting useless threads every 5 minutes, you simply parrot what you have read here, come down and start posting on other peoples threads before starting your own.

Tim Couch has a noodle arm, and can't read a defense. There is little comparison. I am not talking up Smith, just don't think much of Couch. Also, that is unfair to Rodgers to compare him to the biggest bust in the history of the NFL

postermaster said:

Are you his mom ? Are you his mom ? Are you his mom ?

Back
Top Bottom