Merged 2X: FA Timmerman re-signs/off market | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: FA Timmerman re-signs/off market

BOOOOOOO this man they call Timmerman. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:mad: :yell: :angry:

I wanted Timmerman a couple of years ago but not now. The guy i think we shouldget right off the bat is Villareal. that would at least give us something as we try to finagle Woody.

woody, villarrial, jeno james, coleman, if we get 2 out of these 4 i would be very happy, woody and james or woody and villarrial would be the duo i like the most

Unlike the tackle position, guard is pretty deep in free agency. No worries. Personally, I think we're going to get Woody.
(Hey, sounds like my prom night! Actually, it doesn't sound like my prom night at all).

And yes, I know I ripped that off from Bill Simmons, so don't bother reminding me. :)

Originally posted by Al13
woody, villarrial, jeno james, coleman, if we get 2 out of these 4 i would be very happy, woody and james or woody and villarrial would be the duo i like the most

If we get one out of four i'll be happy.

One less FA Guard available.

Guard Timmerman back on board: The Rams preserved continuity in their offensive line by reaching a five-year agreement late Monday night to prevent guard Adam Timmerman from hitting the free agent market Wednesday.

Timmerman went to the Rams in 1999 as a cornerstone in turning around the attitude of the offensive line. An agricultural business student at South Dakota State, Timmerman brought a hard-work ethic and toughness to the line.

After spending five years with the Rams, Timmerman faced a critical juncture in his career. Did he hit the free agent market at the age of 32 or did he want to stay and finish his career as a Ram.

The two sides settled on an acceptable deal Monday night. The right side of the Rams line is considered one of the best in football with Timmerman at right guard and Kyle Turley at right tackle.

Timmerman went to Pro Bowls in 1999 and 2001.
-- John Clayton, ESPN.com

Sides up against league deadline

Back
Top Bottom