Merged 2X: Marlins are 1 win away from the title! / Marlins Win Game 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Marlins are 1 win away from the title! / Marlins Win Game 5

Marlins are 1 win away from the title!

they beat the evil empire again!
Brad Penny had another brilliant start(he's now 2-0 in the WS)
everyone in the lineup got a hit, except Castillo.
Come on guys!..they are one win away from defeating the most successful franchise in sports!..Marlins payroll is 40 mil...yankees is 200mil:D

yeaaaah...wooohooo...the fish cost us a game in overtime cause of the dirt. Besides, I am a Diamondbacks fan, and I have already seen the evil empire go down to my D backs in 2001.

Yeah!

They're digging up the field as we speak. Let's get that field back for some footbal!

Go Phins
Go Marlins!

Originally posted by PatsRule87
yeaaaah...wooohooo...the fish cost us a game in overtime cause of the dirt. Besides, I am a Diamondbacks fan, and I have already seen the evil empire go down to my D backs in 2001.

I dont buy it.... Mare is a good enough kicker. He should have been practicing in the dirt all week. Lets not place he blame on the field. This team is underachieving and capable of doing better than they are. We shouldn't be putting ourselves in that position at all.

Mare is supposedly the most accurate kicker... he should be good enough to compensate for such a short FG attempt. Its not like it was a 50 yarder.

Funny how the series always seems to stretch out to all 7 games. It's a conspiracy, I tell you....all about the $ ...

disclaimer: I hate baseball, I don't pay that much attention to it, so please don't list the series that didn't make it to 7 games for me.

the Yankees lost, the Marlins just showed up :yell:

Back
Top Bottom