Merged 2X: Memories of Pat Surtain/Thank You Pat/Thanks Pat & Good Luck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Memories of Pat Surtain/Thank You Pat/Thanks Pat & Good Luck

aquaman

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Memories of Pat Surtain

What is your stand out play when thinkng about Pat?

I think of that one handed int vs the raiders at the Pro a couple of years back... brilliant

don't have any cause teams never threw his way!

aquaman said:
I think of that one handed int vs the raiders at the Pro a couple of years back... brilliant
That was awesome, i'll always remember LMAO when he intercepted Travis Henrys first career pass on the goal line :roflmao:

Running an INT back for a touchdown in the Denver game a couple years ago.

3rd and 1, MNF vs. the Jets a few years ago. Jets throw a wide receiver screen to Surtain's man - the ball is caught - and Surtain immediately tackles the man, perfectly and effortlessly, right where he caught the ball. It was a thing of beauty. The Dolphins went on to lose that game, but I've never forgotten that play.

aquaman said:
What is your stand out play when thinkng about Pat?

I agree.

Glad that he is a Chief!:D

Can't wait to see him in Arrowhead!:cooldude:

Good trade for both teams!:wink:

MiamiMan147 said:
Running an INT back for a touchdown in the Denver game a couple years ago.
easily that.

It was a huge play in our comeback. Almost a miracle have you.

My favorite moment came against the Packers on MNF a few years ago. Favre was driving and threw the ball into the endzone. Surtain swatted it down while in mid air, then proceeded to balance the ball on his foot ( in mid air ) and bend down and pick it up off his foot for the TD saving int. It was the most incredible display of balance, concentration, luck and talent all in one. We lost the game but it was an amazing play.

Justasportsfan said:
When Moulds spat at him and got away with it. :lol:

Beat me to it.

But pretty much any Eric Moulds game vs him.

Back
Top Bottom