Merged 2X:No Night Games!!/ No PRIME TIME games/We got HOSED!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X:No Night Games!!/ No PRIME TIME games/We got HOSED!!

damn, i live in Philly i cant get many dolphins games, and most of the game i see are on Monday Night or SUnday Night

I don't mind "No Night Game" at all, especially at home. I hate having to get up for work the next day after getting home at 2:00 AM. Sunday PM's are GREAT! I know it sucks for those of you in other states that don;t have "The Ticket".

well for me it gives me another reason to get to work a little late....considering everyone at work is a dol-fan....but honestly....the night games get to showcase how beautiful miami is at night....at least we still have the heat for the playoffs and hopefully finals

The NFL Network reported that the Dolphins will be playing the toughest schedule amongst the 32 teams in the league. The Dolphins did not receive a prime time slot on Sunday or Monday Night Football for the first time since 1969..

we just have to show the whole NFL why we should be on primetime, let's shock the world!

I have no problem with this at all. I always find it frustrating to wait to watch the Phins at 8 on Sundays and especially to wait to watch them on MNF games.

It will be nice to be able to watch them every Sunday.

ohall said:
I have no problem with this at all. I always find it frustrating to wait to watch the Phins at 8 on Sundays and especially to wait to watch them on MNF games.

It will be nice to be able to watch them every Sunday.

we have 1 Saturday game :D

rookieholdout said:
just like dallas earned their four games with a 6-10 record.

Not a fair comparison. The NFC had a lot of teams with records almost as bad as that make the play-offs last year.

I want you guys to remember why people think that we have the "toughest" sch.

The other 3 teams in the divsion had great records last year and we play them twice a year

We was 4-12

They went by the records of last year

So really we DONT have the toughest sch, but on paper it looks like that we do. So dont worry about our sch, we will show them all that it is our time to shine.

:roflmao: that is strange sf getting a sun night gm and mia not one at all..

jan 1st miami at pats??? brrrrrrrr

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: that is strange sf getting a sun night gm and mia not one at all..

jan 1st miami at pats??? brrrrrrrr

you better get ready to go down! :fire:

legendary137 said:
What the f**k...no night games...thats sucks. I love going to the monday or sunday night games....

i am very pissed off because of this, i live in new jersey and the fact is that now ill only get to see the games when they play the jets...the rest ill have to watch on nfl.com gametracker

WTF no Prime TIme games for the Dolphins

How can a team with one of the biggest fan bases around the country not get any Monday night or sunday night games. It is a ****ing joke.

Back
Top Bottom