Merged 2X:No Night Games!!/ No PRIME TIME games/We got HOSED!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X:No Night Games!!/ No PRIME TIME games/We got HOSED!!

legendary137

Starter
Reaction score
Merged:No Night Games!!/ No PRIME TIME games/We got HOSED!!

What the f**k...no night games...thats sucks. I love going to the monday or sunday night games....

don't worry ,we shall be alright without any nite games.with an improved coachin

g staff i feel that will pay big divedends .look at what coach bates did with no head coaching experiences

I always enjoyed the night games. The kids were asleep, the wife went upstairs to the bedroom to watch tv and I had downstairs all to myself to enjoy the game. It was great, had my snacks and beverages and I was set. I though we might still get one Monday night game in Dec like always. Oh well, we will have to just kick some you know what to get the respect back and the games on at night in 2006. By the way, we do have 1 game at night. The Hall of Fame game will have to do for this year.

Me and my dad had to be quiet during night games with the rest of the family sleeping. Now we can be loud during all the games!

That's fine by me! I have a hard time staying up! And then when the games are over I can't get to sleep!

Thats Ridiculous.
The Best Franchise In Nfl Deserve More Rights!!!
Only A Bad Year And Nfl F*** With Us

:(

The raiders were 5-11, and they open the season against New England.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
That's fine by me! I have a hard time staying up! And then when the games are over I can't get to sleep!

EXACTLY!!!!! I am ok with no night games.....puts less pressure on us. I do enjoy getting togeter with friends to watch the night games, usually at a Sportsbar...but you won't have to stay up past midnight.

Back
Top Bottom