MERGED 3x: Dolphins sign Rhein TE Rader | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 3x: Dolphins sign Rhein TE Rader

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Dolphins sign Rhein TE Rader

Miami signed Rhein (NFLE) te Jason Rader. I am a Georgia graduate, so I am a little familiar with him. He transfered to Marshall after playing two years with UGA. He had 60 catches with Marshall over two years. Not bad at all. I believe he had 21 catches with the Rhein. This guy is 6-4, but weighs big time (over 270). Go to the official site under breaking news and you can get a full bio.

Lee2000

I remember this guy with Georgia, he is a beast of a man... Don't know how good a TE he can be though...

Looks like somebody beat me by 2 min.

Looks like this news report didn't slip under the "rader". :billfan:

Somebody kill me now.

Think Kleinsasser for the Vikes. A big H-Back/TE. This is the kind of guy they would keep as opposed to a "normal" FB type. Donald Lee IMO does not fit the mold at all. McMike has such good ability he may fit okay but Minny's TE's have been big guys that could almost all line up as H-Backs if needed. My prediction is that if they could find one or two of these big guys to fill the role then Lee is gone. I certainly wouldn't miss his penalties!

jaxdolfan said:
You mean Donald "boneheaded penalty guaranteed" Lee?

:lol: Donald "Oops" Lee?

I like this signing a lot. Big powerful H-Back...our offense really could be pretty exciting this year!

Donald Lee is used to block and to catch because aside from the penalties, that kid can catch and he runs good routes..Can Rader block and catch also or they will use him only to block...I thought we allready had like Heath Evans and Jamar Martin as good blockers.

Back
Top Bottom